Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram (43891 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by hollawahlay(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Five-time world footballer of the year Cristiano Ronaldo became the most followed person on Instagram on Monday.

The Juventus forward surpassed American actress and pop star Selena Gomez, who has held the title since 2016.

Gomez, 26, overtook Ariana Grande two years ago in a list which is dominated by stateside entertainment stars.

But Ronaldo, who at the time of writing has over 144 million followers, has cemented his status as one of the most recognisable figures on the planet.

The Portugal international marked the news in relatively modest circumstances, with an image of him in the gym.

The development comes just months after he swapped Real Madrid for Juventus in a deal worth €100 million (£88.93m/$114m).

Ronaldo has already registered seven goals and four assists in 10 Serie A outings for a Juve side who are already six free at the top of the table.

Brazil and Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar is the next highest sportsperson in 10th position with 104m followers.

Reality television personality Kim Kardashian, pop superstar Beyonce, actor and wrestler Dwayne Johnson, Kylie Jenner and singer Taylor Swift complete the top 10.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/cristiano-ronaldo-becomes-most-followed-person-on-instagram/tawnjumuf2bd1ngafkpg3w7kb

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by amjustme2: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
The guy is good at what he does,
But believe me or not, 90% celebs live fake life for the camera,
A lot are miserable and constantly in search for true happiness and fulfilment!

230 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
#RESPECT to the world best!

Hazard, get ready to take over from RONALDO and Messi ASAP!

It is not easy to have all these awards.

#RESPECT again to Ronaldo!

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2018

131 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by spartan50(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Like for Messi
And share for Ronaldo

149 Likes 339 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Bobby4090: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Respect.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
omg even more than the stinking pussay olosho kim k and co?
omg i am nt only shaking the table, i am scattering and destroying the table cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Naijawebmaster: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Almost Nigeria's population. cry

If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by globalresource: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Very soon, you start seeing "how to have instagram followers like c Ronaldo"

Naija people no dey carry last grin

64 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:
Like for Ronaldo
And share for messi
this "like for this and share for that" is getting too much on nairaland

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by KelB(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Stupidity is when one Barca fan who's following Cristiano on Instagram hears about this news and tries to unfollow him so that Cristiano won't be most followed user

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by emedy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
This guy is an Idol.

How can one person be this popular!

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by acesoul(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
X
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
haymekus:

Is everything okay?!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by spartoo: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
My love for this guy is like a copied assignment, I just can't explain it.

79 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:
Like for Messi
And share for Ronaldo
mistercardinal:

Like for Ronaldo share for Messi
jendhorlee:
Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi
Na likes and shares dey worry una like dis?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by mistercardinal(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
The best player to have ever graced the pitch

Like for Ronaldo share for Messi

107 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Learnstuffs: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
The GOAT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Akpacha(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hummm! I have just 3 pple following me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by jendhorlee(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
who do you think will win d next ballon d'or ?

Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi

93 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by 21Bandit: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Goes well

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartoo:
My love for this guy is like a copied assignment, I just can't explain it.
Nice one.......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by LagosWharf: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
So if Ronaldo's instagram was a country in Africa, it would be the second most populated country after Nigeria. Bigger than Egypt, South Africa etc..

This guy is really the greatest of all time.

Excel completely on and off the pitch. Unlike 1 short guy frozen in spain.

56 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oya o
Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi grin

28 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by ozywin(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72520758:
#RESPECT to the world best!
Hazard, get ready to take over from RONALDO and Messi.
It is not easy to have all these awards.
#RESPECT again to Ronaldo!

yes Oooh.. hadzard is next

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Deeypeey(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
hit like if u r noh part of the 1hundred and forty-kinikan million followers

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by spartan50(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
haymekus:

Na wetin dey worry you na

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by lexyman(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
did Messi made the top 10 list ?Ronaldo left Madrid and still shinning grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
QueenBelle:
this "like for this and share for that" is getting too much on nairaland
Queen bad belle

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
ozywin:

yes Oooh.. hadzard is next
Naso Better pikin! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] / Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.