Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire (24318 Views)

Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite / SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2018
cenaman:
God bless Nigeria Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by LordTrezy(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Thank God her pussy did not burn coz assuming it burned, her own don finish be that because she is no longer a woman. She will be a walking corpse so let's just thank God her pussy did not burn. Thank you Jesus.
This one nah confirm werey grin grin shocked sad
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2018
She is not just an example of a lucky survivor but a strong woman who didn’t allow her situation drag her down. Despite the pains, the scars, the difficulties, the negativity, she pulled through all and conquered. But majority of us, we will surely find someone to blame for our failure, our flaws, instead of using it as a stepping stone to succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by jetson06: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2018
How this over weight man take give am belle I wonder how the man's preek erected. Fat people like this no dey fit born pikin.

IVF alert!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by grandstar(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
hahn:

How can you be a blogger and you cannot compose a simple sentence to save your life? undecided

Not everyone is as privileged as you or I. I had private education and the only public school I went to was UNILAG. Please show empathy as he is trying to make a honest living.

Simply tell him his English could be better and he should employ a proofreader to go through his work (Colossians 4:6)

1 Like

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by AdemolaA2: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2018
hahn:

How can you be a blogger and you cannot compose a simple sentence to save your life? undecided
I wonder oooo

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by KelB(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Awwww
Shading tears
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by KelB(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Awwww
Shading tears cry
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by D1zion: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
She's still looking beautiful. Wonderful family with a loving husband, that's true love he has for her.
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by ikwutasco(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Thank God her pussy did not burn coz assuming it burned, her own don finish be that because she is no longer a woman. She will be a walking corpse so let's just thank God her pussy did not burn. Thank you Jesus.
guy why u d put more emphasis on d PUSSY thing na i d suspect u oo

1 Like

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by kaypound(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
U that your pussy did not burn....how your life be?
Pathetic troll

1 Like

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by Born2Breed(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
praizblog:
According to a page on ig, fit tranners shared a touching story of how a fire burn survivor dedicate her new book her wrote to a police officer who rescue her 25year ago during the fire incident.

Wow....thats a kind gesture

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/fire-burn-survivor-dedicate-her-book-to-a-police-officer-who-save-her-25yrs-ago/

Survivor!!!
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by Athena4: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Even the worst trolls on earth would curse you to death.Just sit down and wonder why at the moment you took the time to type this thing you weren't doing something better to help your life.

1 Like

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by magzey: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2018
ACHILLES45:

where was your god when she almost died
You need to wear new sense, the one on you has expired
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by ACHILLES45: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2018
magzey:

You need to wear new sense, the one on you has expired

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by anochuko01(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
werey olofo

1 Like

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by soyemi(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by GenFunction: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Nigerian Police y'all seeing this huh?..its nor all abt bribe taking
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by hahn(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2018
grandstar:

Not everyone is as privileged as you or I. I had private education and the only public school I went to was UNILAG. Please show empathy as he is trying to make a honest living.

Simply tell him his English could be better and he should employ a proofreader to go through his work (Colossians 4:6)

I dropped out of secondary school due to lack of funds. I had to tell myself the bitter truth in order to build myself and make myself a better person so I am used to doing the same to others.

You are right though. I will try and tone it down next time smiley

1 Like

Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by JacksonOyibo: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by mabaz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This person right here is an evidence to show that condoms are important.
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by mabaz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Unfortunately, your father didn't use a condom
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wow, the police officer will always be on her mind, it's good to do good.
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
hmmmm, you and bad thought.
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by newjosboy: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
praizblog:
According to a page on ig, fit tranners shared a touching story of how a [b]fire burn survivor dedicate her new book her wrote to a police officer who rescue[/b]her 25year ago during the fire incident.

Wow....thats a kind gesture

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/fire-burn-survivor-dedicate-her-book-to-a-police-officer-who-save-her-25yrs-ago/

And what are the meanings of those rubbish English you wrote?
Re: Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire by decatalyst(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
With this degree and extent of burn, she still carried three healthy babies in her womb? shocked

God is wonderful.

Kudos to her for believing in the capabilities of her maker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: FG Discourages Nigerians From Traveling / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.