Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding (54382 Views)

See How Oyinbo Man & His 6 Groomsmen Prostrated For Parents Of His Yoruba' Bride / Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Oh Lawd
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by MrBONE2(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Blakjewelry:
small body no be sickness, the guy no know say the babe dey eat EBA?
Africans are heavy weight grin
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by stalwart123(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2018
angry grin
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by stalwart123(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2018
grin

Improper fraction
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Ategberoson(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Cumtroller:
Why won’t he fall when he is carrying a bag of problems? Failed union from day one. His life is wrecked!!!

Marry an Afonja at your own risk.

we know you Igbo are cursed even uwazuruike let's understand that

5 Likes

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Cumtroller:
Why won’t he fall when he is carrying a bag of problems? Failed union from day one. His life is wrecked!!!

Your case is a special one.
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by tellwisdom: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2018
What does this mean? sad
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Not the man's fault actually the weight of the uwkwu obviously caused it. Afonja women and big behind#where is that Jacob zouma meme# grin grin
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Dantedasz(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2018
chiommy123:
Its still part of the show jare

Igbeyawo-Carrying of a wife. grin
Happy birthday day.

1 Like

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2018
wink That's nice. If you 're hot tempered, proud and indisciplined and you want to marry a Yoruba lady. You got to deal with that before the day of introduction and marriage. Be humble

1 Like

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by madridguy(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Sebi you see Otunba Cash thread last week?

Starboytwo:
Abeg who go teach me better work... I'm tired of $200 hustle... Something like $50- 100k hustle.... I never build house or car wey I promise mama
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2018
Kizme:
Fufu versus pizza

1 Like

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Betapikin101: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Cumtroller:

Oya receive sense in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by kushercain: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
He needs to eat enough fufu and pounded yam like we Naija guys first before he can attempt to do what we do. Imagine the way I used to carry and hang twoclans in the bedroom after eating enough starch grin
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by penta(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
He was exhausted after undergoing marriage ceremony/ ritual. Is normal for someone outside the African culture.

1 Like

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Rubbish! I ate nonsense
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Seems she's heavy more than he expected lol �
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by yoged(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
He's already falling at this stage? What if the marriage is like 3 years old. Because Yoruba women are known to be morbidly obese during these crucial stages.
eh ya unfortunate man/woman. Seems that's how your parent marriage crashed

2 Likes

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2018
He needs to start eating enough plantains. Meanwhile for those on dstvs with access and family package,always have active subscription and check my thread to get compact sports channels

1 Like

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2018
What a beautiful couple.
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Princedapace(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2018
Hilarious.. Very hilarious..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Cumtroller:

Marry an Afonja at your own risk. She will never be satisfied with your preek and still fvck Kamorudeen the mechanic.

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by ACHILLES45: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2018
kunmiiii:

Very thoughtless and unnecessary

1 Like

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Toblesh(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Cumtroller:
A
Complete it nah

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Donbosco46: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2018
As you dey fall like this are you sure that you can handle the Yoruba woman on bed?
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by abbainfotech: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
The guy was like "I'm definitely begging" lol
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by oluakin08: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
abi are you drunk sir?
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by chiommy123(f): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Dantedasz:

Igbeyawo-Carrying of a wife. grin
Happy birthday day.
thanks dear hope say you no dey curse me on my birthday chei there is God oh
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Toblesh(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=72530546][/quote] You're right
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by oluakin08: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2018
are u dey crazy?
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Redeakaa(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2018
This is actually very beautiful..... I wish them a happy life

Mo gbe gbe gbe fe......Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.