Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding (54380 Views)

See How Oyinbo Man & His 6 Groomsmen Prostrated For Parents Of His Yoruba' Bride / Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by FA13(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Cumtroller:
Why won’t he fall when he is carrying a bag of problems? Failed union from day one. His life is wrecked!!!

Marry an Afonja at your own risk. She will never be satisfied with your preek and still fvck Kamorudeen the mechanic.

You head seems "incorrect"
Stupid comment everywhere!
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Toblesh(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
He's already falling at this stage? What if the marriage is like 3 years old. Because Yoruba women are known to be morbidly obese during these crucial stages.

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Dinho20(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2018
TRUE

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Ashiruhabeeb:
Not the man's fault actually the weight of the uwkwu obviously caused it. Afonja women and big behind#where is that Jacob zouma meme#

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by 12345baba(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2018
He doesn't know that ewedu and amala is real
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Tonimordred(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=Drsmith01 post=72530165]Yoruba girls and big nyash hmmm[/quote bt at least dia yansh dey dey soft n easy 2 pres nt igbo wey dia own b lyk castin

1 Like

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by condomuser: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2018
That is what happens when you marry someone who swallows Amala and Ewedu for breakfast
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by moneyadulttube: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Abeg who go teach me better work... I'm tired of $200 hustle... Something like $50- 100k hustle.... I never build house or car wey I promise mama

Check my signature
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Starboytwo(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
Sebi you see Otunba Cash thread last week?

baba na get rich or die trying we de ooo... I just finish B. Sc nothing dey ground... Absolutely nothing... We tin I gain if I nor hustle for this life... Wetin I gain
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Conceptman: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
happy married life
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by NobleAjare(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2018
I didn't find it embarrassing, cos i wrote same script for my wedding. just to entertain my guest..
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by planetx: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Another sellout bedwench lol, what a joke.
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by agboaustine: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2018
God punish devil
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by GenFunction: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Earthbound:
Peperipe peperipepe no go dey do pass yourself...
...obviously nigga never hear the song
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by GenFunction: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2018
jus look at this weak man...babe give ur hubby swallow make him geh weight
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Dantedasz(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2018
chiommy123:
thanks dear hope say you no dey curse me on my birthday chei there is God oh

How can I abuse a pretty lady like you. Here's to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwscb3QIVSg

And this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0QmSiK6SSA

And finally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34jC4I1m70
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Banjiplus(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2018
fabinfos:
Check the traditional wedding reception video of Nigerian lady Temi and her White husband Chris.

Funny Nigerian Wedding: White Man Falls Down As He Carries Nigerian Bride During Traditional Wedding Ceremony

The rib-cracking video has since gone viral.

http://kikiotolu.com/video-white-man-falls-as-he-carries-nigerian-bride-during-traditional-wedding/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6UHMrN3Ars
Too much of eba cheesy
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by yinnyme(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2018
fabinfos:
Check the traditional wedding reception video of Nigerian lady Temi and her White husband Chris.

Funny Nigerian Wedding: White Man Falls Down As He Carries Nigerian Bride During Traditional Wedding Ceremony

The rib-cracking video has since gone viral.

http://kikiotolu.com/video-white-man-falls-as-he-carries-nigerian-bride-during-traditional-wedding/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6UHMrN3Ars

They failed to practice before that day, I made sure I practiced. If you are right hand person make sure your right hand is free to carry her legs and if shes heavy tell her to hold your shoulder with her two hands, she will be lighter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by JacksonOyibo: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by chiommy123(f): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dantedasz:

How can I abuse a pretty lady like you. Here's to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwscb3QIVSg

And this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0QmSiK6SSA

And finally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34jC4I1m70

thanks so very dearest I really appreciate
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by lashout1: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Noted

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by SkinnyNigga: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Abeg who go teach me better work... I'm tired of $200 hustle... Something like $50- 100k hustle.... I never build house or car wey I promise mama
make you teach that your 200$ work. I wan learn
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lolz, funny, he does not have much strength to carry his wife.
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Vicvalentine: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:

Join Apc
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by Reminder: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oyinbo self lol, when dem go dey chop beta swallow to get strength dem go dey chop burger, chicken and fries.
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by DeMaestro1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.
Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by OsuMustGo: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
ACHILLES45:
the side effect of carrying a smelly kpekus.
afonjas sef.
osus never seize to amaze me
As their girls dey do olosho across the globe

1 Like

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by ImperialYoruba: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
White man dey carry Yoruba bride ke, kitigbe?

Yoruba bride @$$ na load, its why God endowed Yoruba men with huge pipe to handle the load. White man need big pipe.

Teach him to be demon, he'll be alright. grin

Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by MENELIIK: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ashiruhabeeb:
Not the man's fault actually the weight of the uwkwu obviously caused it. Afonja women and big behind#where is that Jacob zouma meme# grin grin

Osu for real
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by boyjo: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
No, he did it on purpose.
Watch it.
Re: White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding by ACHILLES45: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
OsuMustGo:

osus never seize to amaze me
As their girls dey do olosho across the globe

common stfu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.