Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Taiwo Dragging His Feet In Marseille Training As Newcastle Join Suitors - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Taiwo Dragging His Feet In Marseille Training As Newcastle Join Suitors (544 Views)

Arsenal Vs Marseille UCL: (2 - 0) On 26th November 2013 / Marseille Vs Arsenal - UCL (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs Marseille (0 - 0) On 1st November 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Dragging His Feet In Marseille Training As Newcastle Join Suitors by dinsky: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=1870

The Nigeria left back,Taye Taiwo is dragging his feet in training.A year before the end of his contract at French Champions,Marseille,the ex Gabros defender is facing competition from Gabriel Heinze for a starting slot in defense.Taiwo is fishing for a move outside the Velodrome and a bid by Atletico Madrid was turned down by Marseille.

The Marseille President,Jean-Claude Dassier has also cut short the rumors this weekend by saying : "It is resolved, he will stay. I'm happy because he is a player of value" . A decision that does not suit Taiwo,but Marseille.

Taiwo resumed training on Sunday at Marseille.And we can not say he was particularly happy to be there.Although,he had finished his vacation,but that was not the only reason.He did not put a lot in the training at Saint-Jean-de-Luz.Citing a slight discomfort in his knee,he even refused to do some laps on the field.

According to La Provence,Didier Deschamps and Taiwo had an argument in the centre circle moments after training started.

Taye Taiwo is not inclined to remain at the club despite the firmness of the Marseille President,Jean-Claude Dassier.

''He(Taiwo) did not feel angry or not.I don't know if it was the promise of my  predecessor, but i have no commitment with him. He has a contract. He will be there next season,''Jean-Claude Dassier said.

Taiwo's case is getting more complex by the day and you have to settle it with tweezers.According to fresh reports in the English media,Newcastle United have joined the race for the services of the Nigerian want-away defender.

, We will give you daily updates on the saga of Taye Taiwo

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs West Ham On Sat 30th October At 3pm / Like We Do On Facebook / Maradona Wants A'premier League Offer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.