Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos (4790 Views)

Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by nairafamedotcom: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Twitter User, Adeola tweet "Need a girl like me ? " with hot sexy photos that makes people replying her asap.

See more photos and comments below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/need-girl-like-me-lady-tweet-with-hot.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by Seconsol92(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Oloshos have gone digital

8 Likes

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by nairafamedotcom: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2018

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by CreepyBlackpool: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2018
the kind of girl I need in my life rn is a sassy b!tch, part time slut, full time hoe.

I'm tired of all these goody too shoes girls

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Can u cook and f**k at the same time tongue

Check my signature for your professional articles on any niche.
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by Olalan(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2018
What's she bringing to the table aside sex?
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by IamPlato(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2018

I Dont Want. This Your Shape Cannot Stand My Prick
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2018
LesbianBoy will like this.
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by bigkahuna704(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Ask Itel. They Would Be Glad To Have You On The Street Hustling Legit.
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by gudua: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2018
and shes fine oo but her tweet makes no sence at all angry angry

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by overlord29(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamPlato:

I Dont Want. This Your Shape Cannot Stand My Prick

Oyaa Ohh...Well done Mrs She.MaLe Hermaphroditus

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by Auladimeji2: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
tongue Succulent breast

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by Khd95(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
afonja ajoka grin
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by wittyt98(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is u money?

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mscheeew!
So without all this unclothedness u can't be sexy. Some women need to learn the REAL art of seduction.
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by tabefexi: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Let's Talk About Your Next App Now!

Do you need Mobile Apps for any of the following?

• Real Estate Website/brand
• E-commerce Website
• Conference & seminars
• Hospitality Business
• Website/News site
• App for any industry

From building mobile apps for education to games, we are creatively striving to be the best mobile app development company out of Nigeria...YES WE WILL!

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sorry babe I have had enough of this with all humility the only thing I need is raw cheese $€£¥..
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by festusparkz419(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
wat is dis one saying cool cool cool

Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Mscheeew!
So without all this unclothedness u can't be sexy. Some women need to learn the REAL art of seduction.
word @ the bolded... sexiness is innate; a woman can be wearing sack clothes all covered and still sexy as fv.ck ( excuse my french). I don't get it when trashy/slutty is mistaken for sexy undecided
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by FisifunKododada: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
O set ti e...o set
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
L.esbianBoy will like this.

In Cardi B's voice "You know i like it like that" wink wink
Re: Need A Girl Like Me? Lady Tweet With Hot Photos, See People's Reactions. Photos by jesmond3945: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
After sex with this one thats end, you would feel disgusted with her body.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Visits Fela’s Shrine, Fans React / Okocha Throws 40th Birthday Party For Wife, Gives Her G-wagon As Present / Hairdresser Shares Photo Of Kim Kardashian To Troll Her After She Fell Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.