Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide (8681 Views)

A Guide For First Year Engineering Students In The University / Please I Need A Study Partner For Acca F2 And F3 / Register For ACCA For December Diet 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide by KtGreat(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hi everyone,
I am a B.Sc holder in Accounting, and I want to put in for my professional exams in ACCA. Kindly guide with your advice.
- I need to know the Reg. fee, Exam Fee etc. the total money I need to pay to start with.
- I need to know what tutorial centre will do me justice in Lagos.

Thnx
Re: About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide by jagz: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2010
Hi,
to find out where and how much classes cost, check out www.ebsng.com and to find out about actual registration fee, check www.acca.com.
Good enough, the first site is situated in lagos and you can make all payments there.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2010
Bear in mind that ACCA costs a lot of money. the yearly subscription is about 60k. if you're in nigeria i recommend ICAN. all my friends in KPMG did ICAN without any problems. Sure it's a bit of stress but it's still recognized by all major corporations. However, if you can afford ACCA then just go to their website and read all about it yourself. i think they even have an office in Nigeria. if you choose to attend classes with tuition poviders, there are reputable places you can attend. beware of rogue teachers and lessons looking to make a quick buck. Also, you can pay on the ACCA site directly. You can get a Zenith Bank websurfer card or a GTB dollar debit card or indeed any good bank should have a card you can use. My sister uses an intercontinental bankĀ  mastercard to pay for her ACCA fees without problems.

http://www.accaglobal.com/students/

2 Likes

Re: About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide by akunta(f): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
@poster, if u really want to have ur ACCA then the tutorial center u shud go to is Synergy professionals @iponri near costain in Afric road.
it is the only approved ACCA tutorial center in nigeria now, moreover i started there with them in 2008 and wrote my last porfessional exams this last june.
hoping for a good result by august when it will be out.
When u get to synergy, they will assist and put u thru anythg u need to know in having the ACCA qualification.
Best of luck! smiley

1 Like

Re: About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide by KtGreat(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
Thank you so much akunta, Anointed,jagz and ObamaUS. I will take to your advice
Re: About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide by cutepweenx(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2012
akunta: @poster, if u really want to have ur ACCA then the tutorial center u shud go to is Synergy professionals @iponri near costain in Afric road.
it is the only approved ACCA tutorial center in nigeria now, moreover i started there with them in 2008 and wrote my last porfessional exams this last june.
hoping for a good result by august when it will be out.
When u get to synergy, they will assist and put u thru anythg u need to know in having the ACCA qualification.
Best of luck! smiley
Ahn Ahn....Lol Synergy Is not d Only registerd one ooo....Synergy jst made name like Unilag K....so Many fine centres givin best lectures madam lol
Re: About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide by seyi42k(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2013
cutepweenx: Ahn Ahn....Lol Synergy Is not d Only registerd one ooo....Synergy jst made name like Unilag K....so Many fine centres givin best lectures madam lol

Hi Cutey.

Kindly assist with the names of other good centres.

Thank you.
Re: About To Register For Acca: Pls I Need A Guide by kenny189(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
ACCA Student Registration

We want to announce to all potential and existing ACCA students that registration is still ongoing.

Let's assist you to do all registrations and provide all necessary materials such as study packs, pathfinders(Q & A), text books, video lectures, ACCA study text and revision kit. These materials are needed to pass the exam at first sitting.

Accounting Software Training videos(eg SAGE 50, Quickbook Accounting, Tally ERP 9, Adv. Microsoft Excel, SAGE Evolution ERP, SAGE 300 ERP & SAP FICO) are also available. All at affordable prices.

Distance is not a barrier, you can get all these irrespective of your current location.

We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede Admission 2010/2011 Details for ND / List Of Low Tuition Universities In Australia With Tuition Fees / FANIMOROUS: A Word Coined From Yoruba Language Added To The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.