Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) (39297 Views)

Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chaii..
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Alexk2(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm... Terribly sad
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Bacteriologist(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sad to see this. Even more appaling to see the judgemental comments here. You pricks have no idea.

RIP Bro. I'm not proud to say I've been there and could easily have done that. The system failed a lot of us. This probably wasn't the way to go. But I can only imagine what you went through.

When I'm older I'm looking to start up GandC counseling centers
across different campuses to help people like these and prevent future occurrences. So help me, Fate.

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by broadally2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sad sad and very sad. God help us.
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by 12345baba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Probably no girl gree blow him join
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
While your president and your politicians no get waec certificate. .....you are Weakling and you shall rot in hell......an Academic scholar does not guarantee success in life
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by KevMitnick: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
People are not really as strong as they appear to be. They are not as bold as they appear to be, so we all just need to be kind to others. This is definitely not the answer. I stood up to my lecturer in undergrad, ensured that I wrote his to hit an A, so that he couldn't victimize me even if he wanted. Some lecturers are an angry bunch of losses and frustration walking about with no other goal than to take it out on poor students. Please if you don't have the mental and physical strength to study hard, go and bribe and if you can't bribe, then go and gather plenty people to go beg for you. So sad

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by joenor(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hiya RIP
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Franklyine: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
How can some one do such thing in Nigeria?
Like say certificate worth committing sucide for in Nigeria. Even our president is ruling with queried ssce certificate.
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by ziondaughter247: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rest in peace young man

8 Likes

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by KevMitnick: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Niketrouble:
While your president and your politicians no get waec certificate. .....you are Weakling and you shall rot in hell......an Academic scholar does not guarantee success in life
Very harsh but true...see my comment.
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by rosieluv(f): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Just cause of failed exams that can be written again!!! What a shame
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Khenxy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Theses deaths can be avoided if people stop bribing their way into the university and going for courses they can't handle just to please their parents....

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Source: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/unilag-microbiology-student-commits-suicide-over-failed-courses-photo/

If a dullard like buhari cannot pass a simple exam, falsified his certificate and became a president, then why the F*** should anyone commit suicide over academics.
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Naughtytboy: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomi007k:

Happy birthday Daddy.... Lol
you look older than him so

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Martinez19(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Khd95:
he is an idiot for committing suicide,sorry i am not sorry

u wasted ur parents resources,time,cause them heart brake simply because u failed a course...ur president failed mathematics,he ruled ur parents now he is ruling u as well...u were more qualified than he is,yet u chose to tow the dishonourable part of ending ur life
Did he ask to be born? For every Buhari that failed mathematics and became president, there are millions that failed maths and didn't become president. People are different and their circumstances are different.

9 Likes

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by blowjob: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by PedroNascimento: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Even Buhari that failed 100% more than you do didn't commit suicide and you did.

You are such a big fool

Idiot...

Get out

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Four set of people that have the moral justification to commit suicide in Nigeria

1. Those with down syndrome
2. Those with any form of handicap or deformity
3. You went for your destiny checkup and was told there is no way you will make money in this life.....
4. As a guy,you are very short,very dark, very ugly and very broke like angelmarve

If you do not belong to any of this group and you commit suicide,you will rot in hell

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by mosegifted: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
JARUSHUB:
Terrible, are you having academic or career issues? Talk to us at JarusHub before doing something crazy that is not worth it.
How do I meet you?
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
He gave up..... he lost it all!
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Komu1048(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomi007k:

Happy birthday Daddy.... Lol

Your daddy lost?
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by boldone(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
RIP bro. as soon as God gave you to a Nigerian parent and if unfortunate they not the rich mama and dad, you will get frustrated at failures especially when its there hard earn money, be a Nigeria alone is even a frustration, but never a suicide an option. them wey no read they rule us now
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
JARUSHUB:
Terrible, are you having academic or career issues? Talk to us at JarusHub before doing something crazy that is not worth it.

So u using someone death to market yourself.. really? What have u got to offer a depressed individual?

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by MNDY(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kinda reminds me of JOY LIBO in '3 IDIOTS' who did the same thing.
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
But why?why did he did it now?
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Countersam(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Source: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/unilag-microbiology-student-commits-suicide-over-failed-courses-photo/

In this age where students have access to smartphones in exam halls why would you fail? Guy killed himself twice.

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
For a course that is almost useless after graduation? May God give his parents the fortitude to bear the loss. Phew!

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by MNDY(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kinda reminds me of JOY LOBO in the Indian movie '3 IDIOTS' who did the same thing.
Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Daminovic: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

So u using someone death to market yourself.. really? What have u got to offer a depressed individual?

If you don't know something you make an enquiries about it. instead of you to ask reasonable questions you are there talking about business when the person you are talking to is, well known for his educational advice. Or you still doubting Google am.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) by Komu1048(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
ziondaughter247:
My dear. Just like UNN microbiology department. Very mean and useless department. I have two friends that were very smart is secondary school, they even wanted medicine. they eventually didn't graduate with a degree after several years in microbiology. I've also heard tales of woes from Unilag MCB, they hardly graduate and they fail a lot. the annoying thing is that the course Is practically useless after graduation. it is peculiar to microbiology and chemistry departments.

Rest in peace young man

Don't say that again, many of their graduates are employed as quality control officer. They are always employed to sensitive department depict intolerance to error but maintain accuracy of already 98%. Please if they can't cope there are other courses. I remembered changing from chemistry during my school days.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari / Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.