Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China (1802 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Importing Building Materials From China / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by pepsi2: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2007
Hi Guys, Does anyone know what it cost to send containers to Lagos from china? On Average what does custom charge at the port to release it in Nigeria. I can't seem to get estimate since I am not in Lagos to find out directly.
Thank you a lot. I need this for my buisness plan I am trying to create.
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by ajayi1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2007
Are you sending Through air or ship?
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by pepsi2: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2007
I was thinking Through Shipment.
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by globalaid(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2007
if you want to send from china to Lagos, 20 ft container is around 3000 dollars, the customs chargers depends on what is inside your bill of lading.
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by pepsi2: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2007
Thank you, That is not so bad.
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by SOJ(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2007
what about thru the air?how are the rates?
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by danielng: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2007
Globalaid have given you the truth about it. you will have to make enquiries from the nigerian customs on arrival.
Globalaid: dont you have the means to cross it from cotonou?
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by globalaid(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2007
normally i send my goods through air since i normally deal with computer and telephone and its accesories. sending things through air is not that espensive, some company charge 8 dollars per kilo while some charge less, it depends on how many kilo you have, the bigger your kilo the more you will be able to bargain and there are some company that send goods through Cotonou also, they will also clear it for you, all depends on what you want.
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by pepsi2: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2007
Thx guys, how far is cotonou to lagos? I am sorry I am not local I am coming to do business there.
@Globalaid or anyone knowlegeable, do these companies do the clearing/release of the things shipped or will one have to pay upon release?
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by globalaid(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2007
they will do the clearing for you and all you need to do is to go to their office pay the freight and the clearing and then collect your goods, easy as that.
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by pepsi2: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2007
Thx Globalaid, goodluck in your business too. what services do u offer in Nigeria is it in lagos. I am moving b4 the yr end?
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by globalaid(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2007
I have a presence in Ibadan and Lagos. I deal on any movable things that can be source from Asia.
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by igbonla(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2007
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by globalaid(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2007
I do not know anything about the US am only talking concerning China, i am presently in Nigeria will send you their contact when i go back by the weekend.
Re: Please Help: Cost To Send Goods Containers From China by chinaship: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2010
Send your goods or parcel from China at a competitive rate

We can provide you air freight ex Shenzhen Guangzhou Hongkong to the main airports in

the world with competitive rates. UPS Fedex DHL EMS and other airlines such as China

airlines, Evergreen airlines, UA and so on.

We can collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by courier UPS/ DHL/

TNT/EMS under our discount contracted rate.

We can get you super saving rate on LCL container and consolidate your outgoing goods

from different suppliers.
References available upon request.
Email us your enquiry for immediate quotation.

--
--
Cell: 0086 13580414414 / 0086 13928487409
Email: katrinaleemee@gmail.com
MSN: leemeecoco@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! / Impact Of The Global Recession In Nigeria / Crude Oil Discount 12/6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.