Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) (5892 Views)

Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc / Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by ricson11(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Faculty of management sciences, university of benin officially released the dress code for its students after months of several meetings and consultations.
check it out below

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Adonbilivit!! Well,law students do dress code too.

1 Like

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Blouse Blouse Blouse
Every where blouse

3 Likes

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by MVLOX(m): 4:18am On Oct 31, 2018
maybe they should introduce a course on dress code
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by femi4: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2018
Can happen only in Unibent

1 Like

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Yabaleftstudent: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2018
very soon dem go say make dem wear bikins
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by JohnDuke101: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2018
ricson11:
Faculty of management sciences, university of benin officially released the dress code for its students after months of several meetings and consultations.
check it out below

Is there a second page? Who signed this document?
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Mynd44: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2018
Not signed,
Not believing

1 Like

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by folake4u(f): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2018
grin grin grin If this thing is true, they'd be looking like St. Mary Int'l School students cheesy

1 Like

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Barrysleek(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2018
Nigeria higher institutions with dress codes. Are the children that should be on uniform

1 Like

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2018
It's like these MASA people take weed.. I can't wear such. Hell no

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2018
The dress code good. If department like Law and social works have dress code, I see no reason why others shouldn't follow suit.
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Auladimeji2: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2018
I just wish it can be introduce in Unilag,wetin my eye dey see for evening inside Unilag,I just can't say it cheesy

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by zejahu: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Upgraded to an advance Secondary school............
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Randy100: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
When you do a professional course, there are dressing code that you should appear on. Though management is not a professional course.

1 Like

Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by fuzocig: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
NO B SMALL DRESS CODE O
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by anochuko01(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
folake4u:
grin grin grin If this thing is true, they'd be looking like St. Mary Int'l School students cheesy
mummy...nice dimples
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Homeboiy: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Business management need it

My eyes won blind when I enter faculty

But them get fine girls sha
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by folake4u(f): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
anochuko01:
mummy...nice dimples

Thank you dear smiley
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by anochuko01(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
folake4u:

Thank you dear smiley
its my pressuregrin
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by CodeTemplar: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Glorified secondary school...
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by folake4u(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
anochuko01:
its my pressuregrin
grin
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Randy100:
When you do a professional course, there are dressing code that you should appear on. Though management is not a professional course.
Management isn't a course in UNIBEN, it's a faculty; management science. You have courses like Banking and Finance, Accounting, Enterpreneurship, Actuarial science, business administration, etc under it.

The dean of the faculty just has issues.
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Randy100: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Management isn't a course in UNIBEN, it's a faculty; management science. You have courses like Banking and Finance, Accounting, Enterpreneurship, Actuarial science, business administration, etc under it.

The dean of the faculty just has issues.

I am afraid of ur name. Anyway, management is a course under faculty of Business Administration in most universities. There is nothing bad in wearing uniform, it makes u appear professional.
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Randy100:
I am afraid of ur name. Anyway, management is a course under faculty of Business Administration in most universities. There is nothing bad in wearing uniform, it makes u appear professional.
Most Universities, not UNIBEN. I was only correcting that notion that it's a course and not a professional one.

That said, if they like; they should sew and sell the Uniform; personally, I don't care. I'm just after the certificate.

About my moniker; what's scary about it? cheesy
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Randy100: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Most Universities, not UNIBEN. I was only correcting that notion that it's a course and not a professional one.

That said, if they like; they should sew and sell the Uniform; personally, I don't care. I'm just after the certificate.

About my moniker; what's scary about it? cheesy
I advise you to embrace the uniform and also get the certificate as well. Wishing you well and don't go about grabbing balls.
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Randy100:
I advise you to embrace the uniform and also get the certificate as well. Wishing you well and don't go about grabbing balls.
LOL, thanks.
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by HigherEd: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) by iamclime(m): 3:14am On Nov 03, 2018
anochuko01:

mummy...nice dimples
And nice dentition too, with a perfect gap and a warm smile. Wonderschön!

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Values And Morals / Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.