Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Occult Movies And The Rise Of Witchcraft - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Occult Movies And The Rise Of Witchcraft (3372 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occult Movies And The Rise Of Witchcraft by gbagudara: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
Witchcraft (wicca) is rapidly gaining ground among our youth. It is one of the fastest growing religion now in the world. New age movement is also part of it. Satanism is also on the increase. Movies like Harry Potter, Twilight, Avatar, Inception etc, are fully occultic and are purposely teaching and inviting our youth into occultism. This is not entertainment, it is purely indoctrination and it is intentional. Some evil segments of the society are subtly and gradually fermenting the minds of our youth with the occult, with evil and dark intentions. Don't let your your children watch those damned movies. They are recruitment tools. Don't underestimate the devil. He is smarter than you think.
Re: Occult Movies And The Rise Of Witchcraft by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:43am On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]What is your intention of creating this thread. . . .? i suspect you're not against Occult movies because it won't work for you---- Modern witches are on the move . so , you berra stay clear if you're not within .

Practicing WICCA isn't a crime . wink
[/size]

gbagudara:

Witchcraft (wicca) is rapidly gaining ground among our youth. It is one of the fastest growing religion now in the world. New age movement is also part of it. Satanism is also on the increase. Movies like Harry Potter, Twilight, Avatar, Inception etc, are fully occultic and are purposely teaching and inviting our youth into occultism. This is not entertainment, it is purely indoctrination and it is intentional. Some evil segments of the society are subtly and gradually fermenting the minds of our youth with the occult, with evil and dark intentions. Don't let your your children watch those damned movies. They are recruitment tools. Don't underestimate the devil. He is smarter than you think.
Re: Occult Movies And The Rise Of Witchcraft by iice(f): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2010
See as moguls dey complain grin
Anyhoo. . .i don't even consider those witchcraft. . .now the craft, that's a cool movie.
Re: Occult Movies And The Rise Of Witchcraft by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Nor mind them jare. . . . grin

Complain or no complain we go still dey do our things dey go. . . i love the crafty too darling , that's a very cool movie indeed grin wink
[/size]
iice:

See as moguls dey complain grin
Anyhoo. . .i don't even consider those witchcraft. . .now the craft, that's a cool movie.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website Where I Can Download Seasonal Movies / Have You Seen The Movie Beetlejuice? / Go Behind The Scenes As The Igbo’s Go On Set Of ADAURE For Their Own Version Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.