Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. (795 Views)

Pawpaw Cream Review How To Use PawPaw Lotion to Whiten Ur Skin Without Knuckles / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. by CREIMEXAD: 2:03am On Oct 31, 2018
HOW TO USE BAKING SODA TO WHITEN YOUR TEETH.

Written by Emma Ebare, ©2018.

Not many people are aware of the powerful capabilities of Baking Soda - yes, you heard me right, baking soda! - a substance that's common in the kitchen shelf of most ladies especially those that bake. Please note that I'm not talking about "baking powder" or "baking flour" or even "caustic soda". Please, be sure not to confuse these with BAKING SODA.
To use baking soda to whiten your teeth, take some of it, rub it on your teeth and leave it for a few minutes. Then rinse out your mouth with water.
Alternatively, you can mix it with your toothpaste and use it to brush your teeth.

NB: PLEASE note that this teeth whitening procedure should be done either once a week or maximum of twice a week and should not be more than that, so you don't cause harm to your gum and enamel as baking soda can be harsh.
I hope you gained some knowledge and learnt something good, by reading this post. Thank you.

Copyright © 2018 Emma Ebare. All rights reserved.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. by troublemakea(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2018
CREIMEXAD:
HOW TO USE BAKING SODA TO WHITEN YOUR TEETH.

Written by Emma Ebare. ©2018.

Not many people are aware of the powerful capabilities of Baking Soda - yes, you heard me right, baking soda! - a substance that's common in the kitchen shelf of most ladies especially those that bake. Please note that I'm not talking about "baking powder" or "baking flour" or even "caustic soda". Please, be sure not to confuse these with BAKING SODA.
To use baking soda to whiten your teeth, take some of it, rub it on your teeth and leave it for a few minutes. Then rinse out your mouth with water.
Alternatively, you can mix it with your toothpaste and use it to brush your teeth.

NB: PLEASE note that this teeth whitening procedure should be done either once a week or maximum of twice a week and should not be more than that, so you don't cause harm to your gum and enamel as baking soda can be harsh.
I hope you gained some knowledge and learnt something good, by reading this post. Thank you.

Copyright © 2018 Emma Ebare. All rights reserved.

thanks xoxo much fr the educating post

ps I also heard I can use it to treat the spots on my face is that true?
Re: How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. by CREIMEXAD: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
troublemakea:

thanks xoxo much fr the educating post

ps I also heard I can use it to treat the spots on my face is that true?

Yes it's very true - that is Exfoliation. Add pure natural honey to it (honey smoothens the face).
Re: How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. by troublemakea(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
CREIMEXAD:

Yes it's very true - that is Exfoliation. Add pure natural honey to it (honey smoothens the face).

wow thanks xoxo much fr the reply bro God bless you

spot have really spoilt my face like damn i'm still now light in complexion and you can imagine a light guy having black black spot all over the face it's really disheartening embarassed

pls how fast would the baking soda work
Re: How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. by CREIMEXAD: 4:13am On Nov 01, 2018
troublemakea:

wow thanks xoxo much fr the reply bro God bless you

spot have really spoilt my face like damn i'm still now light in complexion and you can imagine a light guy having black black spot all over the face it's really disheartening embarassed

pls how fast would the baking soda work

Sometimes after a few weeks, I think it depends on your skin - whether it easily takes/responds to treatment or not.
Re: How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. by naturalskincare: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
D. Branner Herbal Toothpaste is an age old formula prouduced absolutely from Natural and Herbal Ingredients with unique characteristic of strengtheing of the gums, reducing of sensitivity of the teeth, Temporary relief of tooth ache, no more bad breath, teeth wil remain clean & fresh from morning till evening, upon regular use will remove the calciium deposits as well.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl / VIDEO: See Caribbean Island Where Young Girls Transition Into Boys At Puberty / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is HIV Positive After Having Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.