Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party (2601 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) / Mr Eazi Pictured With Femi Otedola At Abuja Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by Crimecity: 2:06am On Oct 31, 2018

Femi Otedola Flew Into London To Support Daughter,
On Sunday, 28th of October, DJ Cuppy hosted a special Halloween edition of her monthly ‘Cactus on the Roof’ parties and her dad, billionaire businessman Femi Otedola, flew into London to attend the event.

He posted a video on Instagram with the caption

VIP feeding treatment at Cactus by cuppymusic

What a sweet family...watch The Lovely Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/dj-cuppy-feeds-her-dad-femi-otedola-at-cactus-on-the-roof-halloween-party/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by Crimecity: 2:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Seriously Poverty is a bastard!!!

See reactions below:

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:59am On Oct 31, 2018
grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by praizblog: 3:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Lol....VIP Gan ni
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by GOFRONT(m): 6:00am On Oct 31, 2018
Where Mr Eazi
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by Speedyconnect15: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Making me jealous.

Me feed papa Emeka?

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies too
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by mubaking: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2018
yeye
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by selufa: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2018
IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by wittyt98(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2018
All the Deadbeat dads reading this right now
Na sango go kill una in jesus name i pray angry

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party by rastaLivity: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2018
did I just read 'i wonder how rich people's sh!t smells'_damn

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Backside As She Slays In New Outfit (photos) / Bbnaija 2006: Throwback! See That Moment Ebuka Was Evicted From The First Big Br / R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.