Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood (6133 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures) / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by HealthFixHub: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
adebuk47:
Totally unrecognisable.

Source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/10/see-what-human-heart-looks-like-when-it.html

I don't mean to cause trouble, or spark an argument. Permit me to make a correction, please, for the purpose of education. Thank you.

The image above does not show that of a heart completely drained of blood. What that is, is a "Scaffold."

This Scaffold is kind of like a structure developed by scientists to serve as a template for artificially growing a new heart for a patient in need of one. It is made of binding proteins and fibers - the extracellular matrix.

Hopefully, in time, templates for other human organs will be developed and God willing, scientists will be able to grow different organs - the heart inclusive.

Thank you once more. Stay healthy, happy and Strong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

You may have experienced Cosmic Consciousness, the God Consciousness and I have and I can repeat it anytime I want to, but I have no idea that you know that the word 'God' is constructed and is an insult to the Prime Force that regulates the hologram.

No one is forcing an idea on you. You can choose to close those eyelids of yours in peace and do not read. I am not a cheerleader.

But sir, how is the very phrase "THE PRIME FORCE" not a construction in your EXPRESSION of who or what is regulating the hologram?!

PLEASE I NEED SOME ENLIGHTENMENT. Am not interested in ARGUMENT but to learn in a state of MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING how the combination of the words "THE PRIME FORCE" is in itself not a construction. Thank you.
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
WORDWORLD:

But sir, how is the very phrase "THE PRIME FORCE" not a construction in your EXPRESSION of who or what is regulating the hologram?!

PLEASE I NEED SOME ENLIGHTENMENT. Am not interested in ARGUMENT but to learn in a state of MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING. Thank you.

The word 'God' has been raped, abused and bastardized and is used for reference purposes and when we wanna make fun of ourselves. Prime force are words Prime and Force joined together, and is not one word, but an attempt at use of English to describe that, which you seek.

Using a word like God, a one word to describe all, is an impossibility at this level of awareness. It does work sometimes for the purpose of reference.
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

The word 'God' has been raped, abused and bastardized and is used for reference purposes and when we wanna make fun of ourselves. Prime force are words Prime and Force joined together, and is not one word, but an attempt at use of English to describe that, which you seek.

Using a word like God, a one word to describe all, is an impossibility at this level of awareness. It does work sometimes for the purpose of reference.

Thank you for your kind and interesting response which I hope to do a disconstruction as to its crux in the very nearest future for the purpose of enlightenment.

Mean while, my understanding of your response begs to ask what the combination of these two English words "PRIME FORCE" is attempting to describe?

And since it's an ATTEMPT, doesn't it as well fall short because it's an attempt to describe and not the description itself?!

Is putting together those words "PRIME FORCE" not in itself a construction in English language to fit a conception you are "attempting" to describe?

Lastly if you say the word 'GOD' has been raped, abused, bastardized. It can only mean that the word has AN AUTHENTIC VALUE as to its ORIGINAL MEANING before it has gone through being 'RAPED, ABUSED, BASTARDIZED.

What does the word 'GOD' mean or stand for in its originality before going through all that you have said.

1 Like

Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by smashad(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

First off, the blood has been replicated since the 1960s.

Secondly, the designers of the Human Heart are a Species not Human Specie and they still live on Earth in locations which I know, and your taxes and some taxes end up in their hands, they control the shadow governments and religions and are physically alive and live for thousands of years, few are immortal. I know.

One God doctrine is untrue. Human specie is a complex design put together by more than 2 species of ET via advanced multi-dimensional genetic engineering.

Stop the worship. And share technologies with the 'Gods' as the white man does. There are too many new breed of humans on Earth but you God worshippers are too blind to see.
. the table that you are shaking ehnnn
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO THIS GOD HAPPENS TO BE YAHWEH, THE GOD FROM THE JEWISH MYTHOLOGY YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU ABOUT.

WHY NOT ALLAH, ZEUS, THE INDIAN HINDU GODS, OR ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF GODS WORSHIPED BY HUMANS ALL OVER THE WORLD?

Have you ever thought that since Humans all over the world don't speak the same language "THIS GOD" could not be called the same very name?! There is no arguing that all traditions on earth have A UNIQUE EXPRESSION in their own language for calling "THIS GOD".

What is "THIS GOD" called in your own native tribe? YAHWEH? ALLAH?

Hence, it's not MULTIPLE GODS in the very essence, but an APPARENT MULTIPLICITY OF A UNIQUENESS which is no CONFLICTION except to minds already clouded with CONFUSSION unwilling to dig into the very ESSCENCE lacking in INTELLECTUAL ELASTICITY and UNDERSTANDING.

Myths are TRUTH veiled by supperstitions by the fleeting of time. The obscurity by the veils of supperstitions makes it difficult but not impossible to penetrate to realizing the UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES that unites us all.
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Thank you for your kind and interesting response which I hope to do a disconstruction as to its crux in the very nearest future for the purpose of enlightenment.

Mean while, my understanding of your response begs to ask what the combination of these two English words "PRIME FORCE" is attempting to describe?

And since it's an ATTEMPT, doesn't it as well fall short because it's an attempt to describe and not the description itself?!

Is putting together those words "PRIME FORCE" not in itself a construction in English language to fit a conception you are "attempting" to describe?

Lastly if you say the word 'GOD' has been raped, abused, bastardized. It can only mean that the word has AN AUTHENTIC VALUE as to its ORIGINAL MEANING before it has gone through being 'RAPED, ABUSED, BASTARDIZED.

What does the word 'GOD' mean or stand for in its originality before going through all that you have said.

My desire is not to be stagnant on the premise which the adjectival pronouns seek to describe, the very act of trying to describe Intelligence Infinity dilutes its very essence, because 4D word can not fully describe that which is beyond all dimensions.

One can only but experience it, and words are so limited. I tend to use the word God too, because it is only what the canal mind relates to, but understands not.

That, which most people erroneously call God, could only be called Almighty God, for a differentiation purpose, because there are too many Gods. Isis, Christos, Zeus, Yaweh and his archetypes -Jehovah, Yaweh; Allah(u) with its Archetype Ishtar etc are all Gods, even Poseidon, Pharaohs, Popes of the Catholic Faiths, the Mahantah, Budha etc have all qualified to be called Gods, so I stated that God is just a general name for all those on that level of frequency, and I personally I am on that journey.

But there is another plus level after that, and I can prove it.

It is not the Gods that created Water (Oceans) that designed Human species. They met water here. I will not mention other things they didnt create or create because it is outside the context of their discussion.

Now, what designed these Gods (multi-dimensional Extra-terrestrials) ? And we are also considered their hybridized version. Are we supposed to worship the entities that hybridized us, even when we are unaware of their motive ?

I searched for the answers and the results are compelling. They are pencils in the hands of the Creator. We are where we are and what we are because there is a Divine Plan, and we are to see that it comes to pass.

I must stop here.
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

My desire is not to be stagnant on the premise which the adjectival pronouns seek to describe, the very act of trying to describe Intelligence Infinity dilutes its very essence, because 4D word can not fully describe that which is beyond all dimensions.

One can only but experience it, and words are so limited. I tend to use the word God too, because it is only what the canal mind relates to, but understands not.

That, which most people erroneously call God, could only be called Almighty God, for a differentiation purpose, because there are too many Gods. Isis, Christos, Zeus, Yaweh and his archetypes -Jehovah, Yaweh; Allah(u) with its Archetype Ishtar etc are all Gods, even Poseidon, Pharaohs, Popes of the Catholic Faiths, the Mahantah, Budha etc have all qualified to be called Gods, so I stated that God is just a general name for all those on that level of frequency, and I personally I am on that journey.

But there is another plus level after that, and I can prove it.

It is not the Gods that created Water (Oceans) that designed Human species. They met water here. I will not mention other things they didnt create or create because it is outside the context of their discussion.

Now, what designed these Gods (multi-dimensional Extra-terrestrials) ? And we are also considered their hybridized version. Are we supposed to worship the entities that hybridized us, even when we are unaware of their motive ?

I searched for the answers and the results are compelling. They are pencils in the hands of the Creator. We are where we are and what we are because there is a Divine Plan, and we are to see that it comes to pass.

I must stop here.

IN SUMMARY USING "THE PRIME FORCE" FALLS SHORT AS WELL.

Anyway I am interested in the #bolded. What prove do you have? Let's make it a discussion as well since you have chosen to mention it.
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
WORDWORLD:

IN SUMMARY USING "THE PRIME FORCE" FALLS SHORT AS WELL.

Anyway I am interested in the #bolded. What prove to you have?

Even Prime Force falls short too. Yes.
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

Even Prime Force falls short too. Yes.

Thank you for your HONESTY as to this response.
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by celwonder(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

You may have experienced Cosmic Consciousness, the God Consciousness and I have and I can repeat it anytime I want to, but I have no idea that you know that the word 'God' is constructed and is an insult to the Prime Force that regulates the hologram.

No one is forcing an idea on you. You can choose to close those eyelids of yours in peace and do not read. I am not a cheerleader.

your insinuation of a PRIME FORCE THAT REGULATE THE HOLOGRAM is touchy. That word "FORCE" just caught my eyes
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by celwonder(m): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SOME OF US JUST REFUSE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE MEDIOCRE IDEAS OF A PARTICULAR RELIGIOUS GROUP, NOR PARTICIPATE IN THE BLIND MAN LEADING BLIND MEN CIRCUS SHOW.
THAT DOESN'T MAKE US ALL ATHEISTS.

kindly share more light.

I thought I knew d meaning of ATHEISTS. maybe am wrong.

pls do u bliv in God or any God at all?? if Yes, which one??
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by celwonder(m): 5:58am On Nov 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

When I said that you were raised in poverty with no access to information, I did not mean it as an insult, it is the Truth of your situation. I am conservative if I say that you have not read up to 20 books in your life that were not meant to be a class room requirement, so what I am actually saying is;

Did you grow up from a home with a father who own Library of Books in the home, a place he sits down to read real books and raise you in such environment ? Your answer is No, so you were raised in lack and poverty to information access and you grow up to meet the internet as a luxury of some sort. Some of us were raised in environments that availed us access to hard core information access and we also have the determination to read daily.

When you meet such a man on nairaland, what would you have done, apart from worshipping me ? You should not worship me, just read my posts, it is the closest you will get to me.

Now, you understand what I meant by, you were raised in poverty, and now you know I didnt make a mistake.

grin grin grin

wow, u read books and by inference knew a lot about life from it, just by feeding in ur father's library that was lacking nothing.

am impressed. thumbs up
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2018
celwonder:

kindly share more light.

I thought I knew d meaning of ATHEISTS. maybe am wrong.

pls do u bliv in God or any God at all?? if Yes, which one??

I ACTUALLY DON'T BLAME YOU, BECAUSE IN YOUR VERY TINY CLAUSTROPHOBIC MINDS AS BELIEVERS, ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT YOUR PARTICULAR RELIGIOUS GANG OF CLOWNS IS AN ATHEIST.
A CATHOLIC THAT DOESN'T SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR DEEPER LIFE CHURCH IDEAS IS AN ATHEIST AND AN ANTICHRIST TO YOU.
A BUDDHISTS WHO REJECTS YOUR GOD IDEA IS AN ATHEIST TO YOU, BECAUSE TO YOU AS A BELIEVER, THE FOLKTALE PASSED DOWN TO YOU BY YOUR PARENTS WHO HAD THE SAME PASSED DOWN TO THEM BY THEIR PARENTS WHO HAD THE SAME PASSED TO THEM BY OLDER/PREVIOUSLY EXISTED MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY IS THE BEST AND ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.
BELIEVERS REFUSE TO CONSIDER OTHER RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND WEIGH THE POSSIBILITY THAT THERE COULD BE SOMETHING MORE THAN WHAT THEY WERE FORCEFULLY TAUGHT TO KNOW AND BELIEVE AS CHILDREN BY THEIR PARENTS WHO ALSO FORCEFULLY "INHERITED" THESE IDEAS FROM THEIR OWN PARENTS... AND THE WHOLE CYCLE OF FOOLS-PLAY KEEP GOING ROUND AND KEEPS EVERY BELIEVER IN MENTAL CHAINS SINCE QUESTIONS, JUDGEMENT, CONSIDERATIONS, AND DISBELIEF ARE TANTAMOUNT TO DEATH, ENDLESS AGONY, AND HELL... AND LITTLE CHILDREN FEAR THESE THINGS SO THEY ACCEPT THEIR FATE AND GROW UP INTO ADULTS STILL CLUTCHING TIGHT TO THE BEST GIFT THEIR LOVING PARENTS EVER GAVE THEM; RELIGION.

THINK ABOUT HOW MAJORITY OF CATHOLICS WERE BORN INTO CATHOLIC FAMILIES, MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANS WERE BORN INTO CHRISTIAN FAMILIES, MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS INTO MUSLIM FAMILIES, MAJORITY OF HINDUS INTO HINDU FAMILIES, AND SO ON.

IF THERE WAS AN ABSOLUTE TRUTH SOMEWHERE, AND THERE WAS AN AUTHENTIC, LIVING AND AVAILABLE CREATOR, WHY WOULD HE ARRANGE MATTERS IN A WAY THAT PEOPLE FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF THE FAMILY THEY WERE BORN IN? WHY NOT MAKE SURE THERE'S ONLY ONE RELIGION SO THAT RELIGIOUS CRISES AND SEGREGATIONS WHICH CONTINUALLY DISUNITES THE HUMAN RACE WILL BE NONEXISTENT, AND THERE WILL BE PEOPLE GOING TO HELL FOR SINS AND DISOBEDIENCE, AND NOT BECAUSE THEY BELONGED TO DIFFERENT RELIGIONS.
WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR THIS ULTIMATE CREATOR TO TALK TO HIS CREATIONS DIRECTLY, BUT INSTEAD CHOOSES TO TALK TO DIFFERENT PASTORS, PROPHETS, IMANS, SHEIKHS, RABIS, PRIESTS, MONKS, ALFAS, DIBIAS, AND OTHER LEADERS AND ICONS OF EVERY DIFFERENT AND CONFLICTING RELIGION WHICH LEADS TO SO MUCH MISINFORMATION AND FURTHER DIVISIONS SINCE ALL THESE MESSENGERS RARELY AGREE ON THE SAME THINGS ABOUT THIS CREATOR?

SO IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH PEOPLE THAT REFUSE TO REGISTER WITH YOUR PARTICULAR RELIGIOUS GANG OF CLOWNS, AND PARTICIPATE IN YOUR ONGOING FOOLS-PLAY OF BLIND MAN LEADING BLIND MEN, YOU NEED TO CHANNEL THAT ENERGY TO ANOTHER DIRECTION.

YOU CAN GOOGLE FOR FURTHER MEANING OF YOUR FIRST QUESTION. FOR YOUR SECOND QUESTION I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T MATTER IN REALITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

Secondly, the designers of the Human Heart are a Species not Human Specie and they still live on Earth in locations which I know, and your taxes and some taxes end up in their hands, they control the shadow governments and religions and are physically alive and live for thousands of years, few are immortal. I know.

One God doctrine is untrue. Human specie is a complex design put together by more than 2 species of ET via advanced multi-dimensional genetic engineering.

Stop the worship. And share technologies with the 'Gods' as the white man does. There are too many new breed of humans on Earth but you God worshippers are too blind to see.
Which aliens are you referring to - The Anunnakis, Zeta Reticulans, Pleiadians, Reptilians or Andromedans?

1 Like

Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by Ifyhills(f): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

Tell me more.
Re: See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood by celwonder(m): 3:28am On Nov 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I ACTUALLY DON'T BLAME YOU, BECAUSE IN YOUR VERY TINY CLAUSTROPHOBIC MINDS AS BELIEVERS, ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT YOUR PARTICULAR RELIGIOUS GANG OF CLOWNS IS AN ATHEIST.
A CATHOLIC THAT DOESN'T SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR DEEPER LIFE CHURCH IDEAS IS AN ATHEIST AND AN ANTICHRIST TO YOU.
A BUDDHISTS WHO REJECTS YOUR GOD IDEA IS AN ATHEIST TO YOU, BECAUSE TO YOU AS A BELIEVER, THE FOLKTALE PASSED DOWN TO YOU BY YOUR PARENTS WHO HAD THE SAME PASSED DOWN TO THEM BY THEIR PARENTS WHO HAD THE SAME PASSED TO THEM BY OLDER/PREVIOUSLY EXISTED MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY IS THE BEST AND ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.
BELIEVERS REFUSE TO CONSIDER OTHER RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND WEIGH THE POSSIBILITY THAT THERE COULD BE SOMETHING MORE THAN WHAT THEY WERE FORCEFULLY TAUGHT TO KNOW AND BELIEVE AS CHILDREN BY THEIR PARENTS WHO ALSO FORCEFULLY "INHERITED" THESE IDEAS FROM THEIR OWN PARENTS... AND THE WHOLE CYCLE OF FOOLS-PLAY KEEP GOING ROUND AND KEEPS EVERY BELIEVER IN MENTAL CHAINS SINCE QUESTIONS, JUDGEMENT, CONSIDERATIONS, AND DISBELIEF ARE TANTAMOUNT TO DEATH, ENDLESS AGONY, AND HELL... AND LITTLE CHILDREN FEAR THESE THINGS SO THEY ACCEPT THEIR FATE AND GROW UP INTO ADULTS STILL CLUTCHING TIGHT TO THE BEST GIFT THEIR LOVING PARENTS EVER GAVE THEM; RELIGION.

THINK ABOUT HOW MAJORITY OF CATHOLICS WERE BORN INTO CATHOLIC FAMILIES, MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANS WERE BORN INTO CHRISTIAN FAMILIES, MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS INTO MUSLIM FAMILIES, MAJORITY OF HINDUS INTO HINDU FAMILIES, AND SO ON.

IF THERE WAS AN ABSOLUTE TRUTH SOMEWHERE, AND THERE WAS AN AUTHENTIC, LIVING AND AVAILABLE CREATOR, WHY WOULD HE ARRANGE MATTERS IN A WAY THAT PEOPLE FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF THE FAMILY THEY WERE BORN IN? WHY NOT MAKE SURE THERE'S ONLY ONE RELIGION SO THAT RELIGIOUS CRISES AND SEGREGATIONS WHICH CONTINUALLY DISUNITES THE HUMAN RACE WILL BE NONEXISTENT, AND THERE WILL BE PEOPLE GOING TO HELL FOR SINS AND DISOBEDIENCE, AND NOT BECAUSE THEY BELONGED TO DIFFERENT RELIGIONS.
WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR THIS ULTIMATE CREATOR TO TALK TO HIS CREATIONS DIRECTLY, BUT INSTEAD CHOOSES TO TALK TO DIFFERENT PASTORS, PROPHETS, IMANS, SHEIKHS, RABIS, PRIESTS, MONKS, ALFAS, DIBIAS, AND OTHER LEADERS AND ICONS OF EVERY DIFFERENT AND CONFLICTING RELIGION WHICH LEADS TO SO MUCH MISINFORMATION AND FURTHER DIVISIONS SINCE ALL THESE MESSENGERS RARELY AGREE ON THE SAME THINGS ABOUT THIS CREATOR?

SO IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH PEOPLE THAT REFUSE TO REGISTER WITH YOUR PARTICULAR RELIGIOUS GANG OF CLOWNS, AND PARTICIPATE IN YOUR ONGOING FOOLS-PLAY OF BLIND MAN LEADING BLIND MEN, YOU NEED TO CHANNEL THAT ENERGY TO ANOTHER DIRECTION.

YOU CAN GOOGLE FOR FURTHER MEANING OF YOUR FIRST QUESTION. FOR YOUR SECOND QUESTION I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T MATTER IN REALITY.

Chairman, I bliv if u had just explained or defined d word ATHEIST (which shouldn't be more than 5 lines), there wouldn't have been need for all those many write ups.

2. A simple YES or NO to question number 2 wouldn't harm you or occupy space as ur many write up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird Pregnancy Symptoms Nobody Talks About / Goko Cleanser / I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.