Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

See Reply Given To A Guy That Sent A Message To A Girl About Dreaming About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Reply Given To A Guy That Sent A Message To A Girl About Dreaming About Her (909 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / See Reply Davido Gives To A Troll Who Says His Head Is Like An Emoji / See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reply Given To A Guy That Sent A Message To A Girl About Dreaming About Her by dohhnutt1(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
See reply given to a guy that sent a message to a girl about dreaming about her

Re: See Reply Given To A Guy That Sent A Message To A Girl About Dreaming About Her by Kingpee2(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2018
Smart girl ,I hate messages with words like if you want God to do something you must share the messages ,I know myself to be one stubborn dude who will never fall for such ,are you saying if I don’t send the messages ,reverse will be the case ?
Re: See Reply Given To A Guy That Sent A Message To A Girl About Dreaming About Her by crossfm: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2018
Lol.Joseph the dreamer.

(1) (Reply)

Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama / Gynecomastia Surgery In Lagos, Kano, Nigeria, Enugu, Port Harcourt And Abuja / #10yearschallenge:ceo Naijaloaded Azeez Makinde Shares Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.