Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) (58625 Views)

The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) / Giant Sinkhole Swallows Up Chinese Driver's £560K Rolls-Royce Phantom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Mursz: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
I saw this same car yesterday parked close to a filling station after chevron drive, i just cldnt help but marvel at it, and somebody will come and tell me theres no money in this country. If i hear!
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by sparkle6(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
mrjaydee:
Smooth ride..I will buy 2 when I can afford it. One for me one for my wife. Black and white grin
Wake up bro!

1 Like

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Vanity crew will soon badmouth this Royce[/quote] funny.
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by cardoctor(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
So what's d big deal here. Rolls Royce Phantom wey be like pure water all over the world. One comes in here and its like Eyo masquerade in Akwa Ibom.
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by sparkle6(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Who says money aint good?
Hey! This is Money, Cash, Ego, Ojomma...
Pls what is money called in Yoruba and hausa quote me sharp sharp, lemme add it there.
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by ianq: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

In the midst of inflation, recession, depression, bad roads, traffic and all the issues that have taken over the minds of many of us, some Nigerians are still riding high and they'll stop at nothing. If you think there is no money in the land, wait till you see this 2018 Rolls Royce that just arrived Nigeria. The average price is $550,000. Hence, a conservative landing cost in Nigeria will be about N360m. This is certainly one of the first 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom to feature on our Nigerian roads.

This masterpiece that was shipped in by Royalty Automobile is the most silent car in world. It is powered by a completely new 6.75-litre V12 engine which produces 563bhp and 664 lb-ft of torque.

It features Alertness Assistant, a 4-camera system with Panoramic View, all-round visibility including helicopter view, Night Vision and Vision Assist, Active Cruise Control, collision warning, pedestrian warning, cross-traffic warning, lane departure and lane change warning, an industry leading 7×3 high-resolution head-up display, WiFi hotspot, of course the latest navigation and entertainment systems and many more.

Would you buy this car if you could afford it? Tell us in the comment section.

See more photos and details of the 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom HERE

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuOeoaMEGNw

https://autojosh.com/n360-million-2018-rolls-royce-phantom-arrives-nigeria

The most silent car in the world, you said? Hmmm, how about the Tesla model s p100d which has 588bhp and 920lb-ft of torque. Gotta be more silent than this here phantom.
At less than half the phantom’s price, one would land the Tesla s on 9ja soil, build a ‘solar garage’ to keep it charged always and maybe even buy a 2018 Benz e-class join, just for the fun of it.

3 Likes

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Newboss(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
diebuhari1:
How boss?
Property tax in those parts of Lagos practically makes you worse than a full time tenant until you get frustrated and sell the property angry

If after buying a property @ 50m then end up paying government 5m every year as property tax, why not just rent a nice house in the same area for 3-5m per year and use the 50m for something more reasonable? angry

I pity those rushing Eko Atlantic, na tens of millions in property tax dey rush them angry

The thing be say if you refuse to pay (for example 2018 own), or even delay for a month after your property tax is due, the thing go dey gather interest (compound interest for that matter) angry Before that year (2018) runs out, what was 5m would have accumulated into at least 8m (for only 2018 o) angry It won't stop accumulating interest until you pay angry

Abeg na liability angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Mccollins042(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
@OP I'm still calculating how $550,000 amounts to 360m,
That should be about $1m and there is no phantom that costs that amount

6 Likes

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by highchief1: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

In the midst of inflation, recession, depression, bad roads, traffic and all the issues that have taken over the minds of many of us, some Nigerians are still riding high and they'll stop at nothing. If you think there is no money in the land, wait till you see this 2018 Rolls Royce that just arrived Nigeria. The average price is $550,000. Hence, a conservative landing cost in Nigeria will be about N360m. This is certainly one of the first 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom to feature on our Nigerian roads.

This masterpiece that was shipped in by Royalty Automobile is the most silent car in world. It is powered by a completely new 6.75-litre V12 engine which produces 563bhp and 664 lb-ft of torque.

It features Alertness Assistant, a 4-camera system with Panoramic View, all-round visibility including helicopter view, Night Vision and Vision Assist, Active Cruise Control, collision warning, pedestrian warning, cross-traffic warning, lane departure and lane change warning, an industry leading 7×3 high-resolution head-up display, WiFi hotspot, of course the latest navigation and entertainment systems and many more.

Would you buy this car if you could afford it? Tell us in the comment section.

See more photos and details of the 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom HERE

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuOeoaMEGNw

https://autojosh.com/n360-million-2018-rolls-royce-phantom-arrives-nigeria

na where e go2.2 Camry go go

1 Like

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by honeymix77(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
features Alertness Assistant, a 4-camera system with Panoramic View, all-round visibility including helicopter view, Night Vision and Vision Assist, Active Cruise Control, collision warning, pedestrian warning, cross-traffic warning, lane departure and lane change warning, an industry leading 7×3 high-resolution head-up display, WiFi hotspot, of course the latest navigation and entertainment systems and many more.

wow no be. small boy toy, should have been built bullet proof.
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Cumtroller: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
chicoMX:
Total money spent on this machine can get me a house on Banana Island.
God abeg pick my call o

God has already barred your number. Sorry mate, you’ll never have this - or something close to this.

1 Like

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by saajus: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
this does not fit our terrain. Rich people in Nigeria are so dumb to buy cars and forget our road conditions.
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Tokziby: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

House? In banana island?
Lmao ! 360 million naira will build a mansion !
If I’m spending fifty thousand naira every single day .
It will take me approximately 20 years before I finish spending 360 million naira.
Baba God !

Guy why u want put people for depression mode?? who asked u to do calculation... ehn People wey never earn 50k per month and u dey here dey calculate daily?? next time, read and just waka pass... u this ... mtcheewww... i comment my reserve tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Leonidas8(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
sean1000x:

Hungry Afonjas doing their ewedu management economics. When most Igbo men spend 200,000 naira a day, raw cash on drinks, isi ewu and nkwobi.
You sha wan start tribal war on an unrelated matter, and if they abuse your people now you will start crying.

1 Like

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Nice one.

Vanity crew will soon badmouth this Royce
Little men drive on the road, Heavy golf cuff links men fly their private jet.
Royce is built for shopping

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Approx 1 million usd total geez...and here I am fantasizing about a 46ft yacht that costs less than 150,000 usd. Dear Lord, epp me! Lord knows i will make for a very very tasteful rich man

https://www.popyachts.com/sport-fishing-yachts-for-sale/ocean-yachts-46-super-sport-in-isleton-california-122271
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by shugabasbn: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Drive this type of car pass Ya'uri-Koko road in Kebbi state or Kabba-Lokoja road in Kogi n if God want to completely answer your question pass Birnin Gwari Kaduna road. Then, u will know that not all cars are made for Nigeria. Ask Melaye if am wrong

1 Like

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by holysaint1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Newboss:

Na liability wey you dey rush so angry

Any landed property(even ordinary half plot) you buy in Banana Island, Lekki, Ikoyi, na liability angry

pls expatiate...
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
mrjaydee:
Smooth ride..I will buy 2 when I can afford it. One for me one for my wife. Black and white grin
grin
mrjaydee:
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by emperorblog(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
buhari should goam arres d owner of,d car for money laudering
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Blessedpikin(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

House? In banana island?
It will take me approximately 20 years before I finish spending 360 million naira.
Baba God !
Nah...close to 50 years
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by chairman00100: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
splendid, BUT which road is this car going to be used and which pedestrian and traffic lights are we hearing here, anyways, if you don't have 360 million, you habe no right to tell the person who got it how to use it, I don talk my own
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by MazikeenSmith(f): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oluwa pick my call
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
I Can Buy It Oh! But My Only Problem Is That The Back Sit Might Not Be Suitable Enough For Me To To Ride My Baby. That Is My Only Problem With This Car.
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Btruth: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
......as in the total landing cost is $1m? Well, I'll rather build an orphanage instead.
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Newboss:

Na liability wey you dey rush so angry

Any landed property(even ordinary half plot) you buy in Banana Island, Lekki, Ikoyi, na liability angry
please explain abeg how can a land and a house in those areas be liability

1 Like

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by kammali: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
I can buy it if I have money like dangote but but I now I can avoid to buy it wit salary money Sha ,
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Drealflex(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
The young man who bought this car is in enugu. Baba don suffer he had to shut some mouths in a LARGE WAY......#BTC
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by paix(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

House? In banana island?
Baba God !
Ordinarily, I can't spend 50k everyday.
Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
While some are lamenting on Nairaland every day, others are quietly making their money and living fine

1 Like

Re: N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) by Iamzik: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Newboss:

Property tax in those parts of Lagos practically makes you worse than a full time tenant until you get frustrated and sell the property angry

If after buying a property @ 50m then end up paying government 5m every year as property tax, why not just rent a nice house in the same area for 3-5m per year and use the 50m for something more reasonable? angry

I pity those rushing Eko Atlantic, na tens of millions in property tax dey rush them angry

The thing be say if you refuse to pay (for example 2018 own), or even delay for a month after your property tax is due, the thing go dey gather interest (compound interest for that matter) angry Before that year (2018) runs out, what was 5m would have accumulated into at least 8m (for only 2018 o) angry It won't stop accumulating interest until you pay angry

Abeg na liability angry

Hmm. Never thought about this before now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Of The Over 1500 Cars Destroyed In Shooting ‘fast & Furious’ Films (photos) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.