Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man (69213 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by greatman247(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
mrjaydee:
your papa na idiot
I will find you

Your whole generation na idiot, no need to find me; I'm here on Nairaland. Fool like you can only bark like dog but can't do a thing. Once again, you're an idiot on Nairaland, get it into your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by madgoat(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Omo, to use ATM this days is dangerous oh
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by achimsemrys(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
the only bank without gate
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
No jungle justice folks won't come here.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sleekjunior:
ode,,is it not apc that is the cause of such demeanor n mischievous polity playing out..u either shut ur own trap or go back to daura like ur useless president
You can say whatever you want without calling me “ode” which means “fool”
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise ferano mukina2 obynoscopy
Rule 2 violated here . Please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by Jameson1980: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
Xmas and new year is around the corner. They have started their usual practice.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)oga pls add me on watssap or call me on 08130940086 I can't able to see ur signature here I need some stuffs u advertise
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Firefire:
Useless APC rogue children and criminality.
All the supporters of APC in 2015 have articulated.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by techking: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
pls, stop posting fake information
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by zezinando(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Slay on Kampala and batik, who says u can't look good on ADIRE? Don't be left out, follow @d.abeke_kampala on ig and see materials that wl wow u, they sell at affordable prices and they provide delivery services nationwide... U can also call ABEKE on 08182177415....

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by alizma: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
WHAT POLICE MEN DO: Hear a gun shot, take cover and determine possible location of the criminal before attack.
WHAT NIGERIANS EXPECT FROM POLICE: Once there is a gun shot, start shooting and running towards the direction and asking at the same time where is the criminal. finally, catch the criminal the next second.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by bluecircle470: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Born2Breed:
Onwa December!

Money from ATM is max 100k.

Hope the man is alive and where was GTB mopol guys.

So confusing though.

Don’t mind the poor journalism. The robbers did not storm Gtbank but rather dispossessed of a man his money he just withdrew from the bank. He was about taking transport before the robbers attacked him at the front of the bank
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by foreshore(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Jowanonline:
It has been reported that some armed robbers, on Tuesday afternoon, stormed a Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) branch at Bode Thomas, Surulere, shooting a customer.

According to Nigerian Tribune, it was gathered that the incident occurred around midday while people were on queue to use Automated Teller Machines (ATM) at the bank premises.

The armed robbers, who rode on a motorcycle, were said to have dispossessed the man and another woman of their money before shooting him.

Eyewitnesses, who took to social media to lament about the incident, accused the police of responding after the armed robbers had left.

“The man who was shot was approached and asked for the money he withdrew from the ATM. He refused to hand over the money and that was when he was shot. The robbers mounted a bike and sped off.”

One Ruth, who said her mother was at the bank at the time, faulted police’ silence on the fleecing of the gunned man and another woman.

She wrote: “My mum came home and was telling me about a robbery that just happened at the GTbank in Bode Thomas, where she was and how someone was shot. I am just thankful to God that she came home safe and sound.

“They (police) did not mention that the said man and a woman were robbed, why downplay it?

“Imagine the nonsense, if it is to be stopping people on the road to ask for license and tinted permit, they no go carry last.”

A resident Mavrik, who claimed a police station was four houses from the bank, said cops did not show up until the robbers had fled.

“Police Station, Bode Thomas is about four houses away from GTB. They did not show up until it was all over and the robbers had gone, they now came around forming rambo,” he wrote.

:https://jowanonline.com/commotion-as-armed-robbers-storm-gtbank-in-broad-daylight-shoot-man/

Police is indeed your friend
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by franzis(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Same scenario , same mode of operation played out right in my presence 2-3 years ago at GTBank around that opebi/ Toyin Street Axis
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by asawanathegreat(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
December loading
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by blackmercyvelli(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
mrjaydee:
Buhari
mumu
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
My anger is not with the Nigerian police, rather with the man who refused to give them the money seeing they were armed and ready to shoot if he doesn't comply. Sometimes I wonder why people dont value their lives. If only he had surrendered the money, he would at least been alive since dead men tell no tales.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by Abdbaba: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by pasj668: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
December criminals
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man by OperationalVehi: 5:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Are the pothief sorry police not also thieves. I perceive a collabo between the police and the thieves.
Click on the like button if you concur.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.