Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) (69203 Views)

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Akposkool(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
Southern Kaduna is trending over an apparent mass killing, and this is one too many. Northern Governors’ Forum need to come together to tackle this spate of killings across the region. These bandits, “unknown gunmen,” and whatnots are only exploiting our compromised security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VBnprEqMs

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by donbachi(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
The only solution to all these killings by one tribe..is for all affected tribes and tongues,to come all out,like a coaliation thing..and have them killed also..make dem judge all together.dis nonsense must stop.

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by gambia(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2020
Honestly I'm short of words, this is barbaric. Their only crime is being a Nigerian i guess. cry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by HeadShot: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
sad

Do we really have a president?...

If we have... I think its only cows that should be supporting such president... Not human beings..

Such a commander in chief is lifeless...

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Coronavirus84: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Let's embrace love and peace with each other in Nigeria and see how the country will possibly move forward. Killing of each other is against the will of God. God bless Nigeria

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by idonhammer: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Ok

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Juell(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Jeez shocked these killings are unprovoked, so the issue of peace talk won't solve it. The only solution is violence, no particular tribe has the monopoly of violence O. In this case the it's a case of an eye for an eye, the government will/can't do anything about this incessant blood letting, and when when T. Y. Danjuma called on Christians to arm themselves and defend themselves people were busy shouting "he's inciting violence.
This is what led to the Nigerian Civil War

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Fadelex(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
this is heart breaking. Nobody deserves to be slaughtered like this in their own country. Northern leaders are sitting on a time bomb. the region is so backward that there's no future in sight for the young generation. very soon the banditory will leave villages and boldly go into township area, South may have it's problem but such mass killing that has become regular occurrence in the north cannot happen there. And to think the president is from the north makes one wonder what kind of irresponsible leaders they have there.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by WandaNara: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Chaiiiii. There is God ooo
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Happyguy201: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
This country sef
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Benwems(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Who are these bandits? Why do they kill innocent people? What do they want?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Learnstuffs: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Why
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by GeoandSONSLTD: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
The previous thread was sokoto, now Kaduna what's going on cry cry cry.

Let's focus on Nigeria and leave what happened in far away US.

6 Likes

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by big7: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
Damn..the neglect of the north will burn down the north if the elites don't wake up to fix them home. But then they are more concerned whisking away more stolen fund for them luxury chilling in Abuja and running after oil money.. The north will destroy the north if time is not taken.. Be rest assured if they bring all this madness south then Nigeria will go straight into another civil war cos no other region will tolerate this madness... Buhari is the greatest undoing mistake Nigerians made in the 21st century. By 2023 Same set of people will still cue up to vote yet another norther bigot or a terrorist jihadist all in the name of he is our own person.. Rip sha make unah go rest. Na unah leaders cause am.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by EzzyCarter: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before I shatter this already shaking table! angry
Psalm 55:23 says:
"But You, O God, will bring them down to the pit of destruction;
Men of bloodshed and deceit will not live out half their days.
But I will trust in You"

To all those responsible for this carnage and inhumane act against their fellow men (and their sponsors/patrons), Crying and gnashing of teeth shall not cease from their household! (Amen)

10 Likes

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by YorubaKinging: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
The end is near

I keep telling you that it's only going to get worse

We are already at the end of days

No amount of fasting and prayers can stop all these bad events

It has already been written
These are perilous times

I know very soon, they will start attacking the Southerners...

But God always protect his own

Are you God's own?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Algold: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
If your understand the way Kaduna is divided you will understand what is happening here. Northern Kaduna Muslims and Southern Kaduna Christians. El rufia head of Northern Kaduna and sympathizer to South Kaduna. Ooooh my people nor understand

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Zchi1052(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
Blacks hate blacks more than the way whites hates black
So bad we have government and this nonesense is happening....Naija don finally jaga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by emmajodeci(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
Jesus Christ
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by psychologist(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
One man was killed in the US and the whole country was on their feet in support of him, including some hypocrital lots here...

But scores was killed and maimed here, and we all will continue our life's as if nothing happened, blacks is the problem of Black's

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Iceman2017(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
I want to ask, these bandits what are they fighting for?

Are they fighting religious war?
Or are they just blood sucking demons in human forms.

Why are they deriving joy in killing and maiming humans?

Who is their sponsors?

I have a lot to ask but who should I ask....

Well, somebody prophecy is happening. He said "by the time they finish with Nigeria, Somalia will be a heaven to compare Nigeria".

Oh God help us

9 Likes

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by CalabarPikin: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
shocked

God heal our land....flush out wicked souls
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by hakeem4(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
This is really disheartening. I do not still grasp why a fellow human or group of human would decide to take the life of other people. The security agents should do something for peoples sake
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Nackzy: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
Buhari and his boys

2 Likes

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Dexpro: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
Very terrible
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by rulmuperdu: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
I hate south
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Nathphil(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
What is going on. Life is becoming common day by day

1 Like

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Princeofwales(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
There was a country.

1 Like

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by lekspot01(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
We have really gotten it wrong in this country
Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by Bsc(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
U see no military or police present when fulani herdsmen attack..
But when there is a reprisal on them, then u will see armories..
I think we all need to assemble again and discuss Nigeria.
Why do we have no value for human life?
May the souls of the faithful departed thru the mercy of God.
Continue to rest in peace.. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) by caniagu44: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
fight back, defend your ancestral land.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Moment Italian Mafia Boss Escaped From Prison Using Tied Up Bedsheets / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.