Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application (665 Views)

Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million / Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help / Jamil Abubakar To Pay Flight Ticket For 5 People That Have Never Been On Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application by ManInBlack: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Greetings!

Can i use a Flight ticket confirmation to make booking for visa Application for France (in terms of intenerary)? Kindly help a brother.
Re: Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you were asked for a flight ticket confirmation, then I see no reason why you shouldn't or can't...

You were given a checklist of documents weren't you?
Re: Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you were asked for a flight ticket confirmation, then I see no reason why you shouldn't or can't...

You were givena checklist of documents weren't you?
Re: Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application by ManInBlack: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
germanized:

You were givena checklist of documents weren't you?

No be fight, I see a whole lot of people asking questions. Its a forum, If I ask and I am not aware, Try to answer... if you can, You fuming hasn't made you a million dollar richer.
Thank you
Re: Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
ManInBlack:

No be fight, I see a whole lot of people asking questions. Its a forum, If I ask and I am not aware, Try to answer... if you can, You fuming hasn't made you a million dollar richer.
Thank you

I actually wrote it with a very open mind, no hard feelings, so you don't have to be so emotional.
I'm a travel expert and I was wondering what exactly you were trying to say by asking if you could include the flight confirmation...

That's actually the standard cos most embassies won't advise you purchase a ticket before the actual visa. Enjoy! cool
Re: Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application by ManInBlack: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
germanized:

I actually wrote it with a very open mind, no hard feelings, so you don't have to be so emotional.
I'm a travel expert and I was wondering what exactly you were trying to say by asking if you could include the flight confirmation...

That's actually the standard cos most embassies won't advise you purchase a ticket before the actual visa. Enjoy! cool

Now you come.. I am happy now. Suppose you answer like this i no for para na..
Re: Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
ManInBlack:

Now you come.. I am happy now. Suppose you answer like this i no for para na..

LoL. You para because that's what you have in your inner reserve. Anyways sha, I'm not offended. wink
Re: Using Flight Ticket Confirmation For Schengen Visa Application by ManInBlack: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
germanized:

LoL. You para because that's what you have in your inner reserve. Anyways sha, I'm not offended. wink

No be so. This hellfire called Nigeria don tire person. Make person go where e go get value abeg, na why i first even day reason Seychelles

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Have I Been Scammed??? / The Result Of A Three Day Travl In Lome TOGO ! "This Is LOME " / See The Suspended Monorail In Japan Where Train Moves Up Side Down (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.