Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million (3081 Views)

Appointment Needed For Schengen Visa At German Embassy---help / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hello guys.

Please I need you to help me verify if my brother is making a mistake or I should let him proceed with the agent.

My brother owns a shop but was advised by a friend who told him to travel out and now my brother is planning to sell everything in his shop.

My question is…. Can he really get a job with Schengen visa?

- Firstly he agreed with the agent to pay 3.5million naira for Finland visa last 4 weeks.

- He paid advance 1 million naira
- Today the agent called him and said visa is out only for him to see its Greece Schengen visa.
- He was told to pay for account statement which he paid 20k
- The agent said there won’t be any interview but just to go and thumbprint
- He said after thumbprint possibly next week he will then have to pay for flight ticket and move.
- He said my brother can travel to up to 20 countries and work there.

Please is this true?
Advise me if we should stop my brother from paying remaining balance of 2.5.

Will this really work… the agent said Finland but went ahead and did Greece saying my brother can travel to Finland and other countries from Greece.

Help me please cuz he wants him to balance up.

Thanks in anticipation 🙏
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Ynix(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:
Hello guys.

Please I need you to help me verify if my brother is making a mistake or I should let him proceed with the agent.

My brother owns a shop but was advised by a friend who told him to travel out and now my brother is planning to sell everything in his shop.

- Firstly he agreed with the agent to pay 3.5million naira for Finland visa last 4 weeks.

- Today the agent called him and said visa is out only for him to see its Greece Schengen visa.
- He said after thumbprint possibly next week he will then have to pay for flight ticket and move.

Please is this true?

Will this really work… the agent said Finland but went ahead and did Greece saying my brother can travel to Finland and other countries from Greece.

Thanks in anticipation 🙏
Your brother should collect his money back oh, he can go about it himself.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ynix:

Your brother should collect his money back oh, he can go about it himself.
How do you mean?
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Ynix(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

How do you mean?
No agent will do anything for you eventually, it is your brother that will do the interview himself. Tell your brother to tell him, he has changed his mind and will do something else. Collect his money back. I can put you and him through in the process so he can go about it himself. Else, your brother will regret and complain of losing his money. No one will do schengen interview for you except yourself and it is by yourself

3 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:
Hello guys.

Please is this true?

Thanks in anticipation 🙏

That is not possible, your brother has been scammed by that agent.

Your brother will not be able to work with visiting visa in any Schengen country.

Finland is under Schengen area but your brother will never get any legitimate in any Schengen area with that visa.

He will be deported as soon as the authority get hold of him

10 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ynix:
No agent will do anything for you eventually, it is your brother that will do the interview himself. Tell your brother to tell him, he has changed his mind and will do something else. Collect his money back. I can put you and him through in the process so he can go about it himself. Else, your brother will regret and complain of losing his money. No one will do schengen interview for you except yourself and it is by yourself

Thanks for your response dear.
The agent said there is nothing like interview for him cuz that’s why he is an agent and his team has bypassed it.

He said he will only go for thumbprint. That’s all.

Please how true is this cuz my brother want to go and do the thumbprint.

He said the visa is out… would there be interview when the visa is out but just remaining thumbprinting so my brother will collect everything and move next week if he pays the balance
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
justwise:

That is not possible, your brother has been scammed by that agent.

Your brother will not be able to work with visiting visa in any Schengen country.

Finland is under Schengen area but your brother will never get any legitimate in any Schengen area with that visa.

He will be deported as soon as the authority get hold of him

😭
But the agent has a big office in Abuja.
How possible would he scam my brother when he has physical office that’s so big?
Also he has not paid balance until he collects the visa.

Please advise.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Ynix(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

The agent said there is nothing like interview for him cuz that’s why he is an agent and his team has bypassed it.

He said the visa is out… would there be interview when the visa is out but just remaining thumbprinting so my brother will collect everything and move next week if he pays the balance
It's not true, every embassy must interview you if you must get a visa. It's only applicable for countries that allows getting visa on entry.
Collect your money back

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Ynix(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

😭
How possible would he scam my brother when he has physical office that’s so big?

Please advise.
You make me laugh jare, to have a big office is not hard na

4 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

That is just stupid lies, you can never get a visa first before biometric, this is like an university awarding you a degree certificate before you write exam.

That agent is a heartless scammer

11 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Ynix(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

😭

Please advise.
Check this link out first

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/schengen-visa-application-requirements/nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Africankel(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Few questions:

1. The visa is already out and the agent says your brother will do biometrics next week? (If this is the case, your brother is being lied to. Visas cannot be issued without an applicant first submitting their biometrics)

2. What category of visa is your brother applying for? If it is a tourist visa, it'll be nearly impossible for him to get a job within the Member States.

However, it is possible to travel to 27 countries within EU with a Schengen visa, in addition some Non-EU countries, North American country like Mexico and a few others. If your brother's visa was issued by Greece he must first land there before proceeding to Finland.

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by justwise(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

😭

Please advise.

Office means nothing, scammers have offices and still scam their victims successfully

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ynix:

You make me laugh jare, to have a big office is not hard na

What I mean is that he is not running away. He has been doing visa for people there.

But my question is how possible would my brother get job there or even be able to enter those countries he mentioned and work there.
Below is the message he sent prior to doing the visa.
My brother told him Finland and he did Greece whereas it isn’t on the list he provided for him.

He sent this 👇
Switzerland 🇨🇭, Italy 🇮🇹 Austria 🇦🇹, Sweden 🇸🇪, Norway 🇳🇴, Finland 🇫🇮 Denmark 🇩🇰, Germany 🇩🇪,Austria 🇦🇹,,, with France shengen you will work and stay in any of this good country,, price is 3.5m,,, requirements is, international passport and passport photograph white background 2by2 size for embassy and,, 6 months account statement balance from 1m and above,,, age from 30 years and above. Price 3.5m.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Ynix(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

What I mean is that he is not running away. He has been doing visa for people there.

But my question is how possible would my brother get job there or even be able to enter those countries he mentioned and work there.
Below is the message he sent prior to doing the visa.
My brother told him Finland and he did Greece whereas it isn’t on the list he provided for him.

He sent this 👇
Switzerland 🇨🇭, Italy 🇮🇹 Austria 🇦🇹, Sweden 🇸🇪, Norway 🇳🇴, Finland 🇫🇮 Denmark 🇩🇰, Germany 🇩🇪,Austria 🇦🇹,,, with France shengen you will work and stay in any of this good country,, price is 3.5m,,, requirements is, international passport and passport photograph white background 2by2 size for embassy and,, 6 months account statement balance from 1m and above,,, age from 30 years and above. Price 3.5m.

It's okay, keep the window open but I will advise you have a signed agreement in case of change of plans
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Africankel:
Few questions:

1. The visa is already out and the agent says your brother will do biometrics next week? (If this is the case, your brother is being lied to. Visas cannot be issued without an applicant first submitting their biometrics)

2. What category of visa is your brother applying for? If it is a tourist visa, it'll be nearly impossible for him to get a job within the Member States.

However, it is possible to travel to 27 countries within EU with a Schengen visa, in addition some Non-EU countries, North American country like Mexico and a few others. If your brother's visa was issued by Greece he must first land there before proceeding to Finland.

Thank you for your response 🙏

My brother said he told him yesterday that the visa is out remaining to thumbprint so that he will move.

He said the man said 2 years but I don’t know if Schengen visa allows up to 2 years. Also my brother did not tell me the visa category but he said he told him before paying advance that he wants to work in Finland.

Now it’s not Finland visa that he got but Greece.

So if my brother can travel to 27 countries is it possible to get job? Cuz he is selling off his shop and am not comfortable with him trying to do that.

Please advise on job possibilities and how long Schengen visa can last.

Thanks.
Please anyone who has know about this help and join to contribute. 🙏

Thanks all.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
justwise:

This is my last post on this. Greece is NOT a Schengen member state so that visa is not a Schengen visa. I think that agent has forged a visa for your brother. He will get arrested at the airport if he tries to travel with it.

Please can you confirm this with the screenshot attached?

I checked and it seems Greece is included.
Please check and reply.
Thanks

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by justwise(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

Please can you confirm this with the screenshot attached?

I checked and it seems Greece is included.
Please check and reply.
Thanks

Ok i have seen the complete members state list now and Greece is one of them. That said.

Your brother is being scammed, mark that because you don't do biometric after getting a visa

And finally your brother will not be able to get a job with that visa because its not permitted as its not work visa

4 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
justwise:

Ok i have seen the complete members state list now and Greece is one of them. That said.

Your brother is being scammed, mark that because you don't do biometric after getting a visa

And finally your brother will not be able to get a job with that visa because its not permitted as its not work visa

My brother said the agent told him he will work with someone else work permit and share the money and after some time he will get his own permit.

Please advise

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

My brother said the agent told him[b] he will work with someone else work permi[/b]t and share the money and after some time he will get his own permit.

Please advise

That is illegal and will land your brother and the person in jail, yes people do it.

Your brother will not be able to open bank account, so if he is working illegally his pay will be going to someone else account

5 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
justwise:

That is illegal and will land your brother and the person in jail, yes people do it.

Your brother will not be able to open bank account, so if he is working illegally his pay will be going to someone else account

I don’t even know where to start now because of the advance paid already and assurance from the agent.

Is it worth trying? Like allow him proceed and ask to get his money back?

Would the agent agree as in this case he has already worked out the visa?

Just so worried.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

I don’t even know where to start now because of the advance paid already and assurance from the agent.

Just so worried.
stop reasoning like an illiterate. There is no visa anywhere. You brother has been scammed. You cannot get visa without biometrics/ thumbprints first. Unless you involve police he wont be able to get any money back . Too many mugus in this Nigeria .

He can use 2m to get office for a year. Scam like 5 people a month, keep telling you guys the delay is from embassy for up to a year. Then disappears

8 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

Just so worried.

My brother i know you want the best for your younger brother but everything this agent from hell is doing for your brother is illegal and will get your brother in a mess.

8 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
ednut1:
stop reasoning like an illiterate. There is no visa anywhere. You brother has been scammed. You cannot get visa without biometrics/ thumbprints first. Unless you involve police he wont be able to get any money back . Too many mugus in this Nigeria .

He can use 2m to get office for a year. Scam like 5 people a month, keep telling you guys the delay is from embassy for up to a year. Then disappears

I’m so confused now.
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Onuahia: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

I’m so confused now.

My brother told me he saw one guy from our village who came back last Christmas and wants to change to another country there.

He saw him in the man’s office and he confirmed the man is legit.

This is what he told me now.

Please advise
Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by ednut1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Onuahia:

My brother told me he saw one guy from our village who came back last Christmas and wants to change to another country there.

He saw him in the man’s office and he confirmed the man is legit.

This is what he told me now.

Please advise
you are beyond redemption. These people are a syndicate. They use pastors, friends, kingsmen etc to deceive people like you and vouch for the so called agents. You have been scammed. We know its not your brother

9 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by Rainbow10: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Leave these OP
He really wanna end up getting scammed,
It seems He hasn't fallen victim to any scams

Ordinary to get Finland study visa
One is eligible in passing through numerous interviews.
And here, an agent is telling the OP, he could boycott such interview
I laugh in chinese.

7 Likes

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by deejay102: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
If your brother get that kind of money to give away, then he can do this himself. Stop enriching agents. There is no preference for visa agents vs doing it yourself. You will be submitting exactly thesame forms. We need to stop being lazy. There is a good chance here that your brother is being skammed.

But a greece visa sha gives you "entry access" to all Schengen countries including finland, germany, czech republic, spain etc. but HE CANNOT WORK OOOO except you have a work/study permit and I'm sure this agent is doing a tourist visa at best.!!! No go loose guard.

Onuahia:
Hello guys.

Please is this true?

Thanks in anticipation 🙏

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million by victor175(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Multiple people have told you this is pure scam and you are still arguing. Your brother should collect his 1m or cut his losses. This is scam. He should not pair that 2.5m balance or it will end in tears. You can’t get visa before doing biometrics

1 Like

(1) (2)

A Thread / Any Nigerian In Seychelles? / The Architectural Wonders Of Abiriba: A Photographer's Delight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.