Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Say Any Of These 55things To Your Boss And Get Sacked - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Say Any Of These 55things To Your Boss And Get Sacked (268 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Any Of These 55things To Your Boss And Get Sacked by Jamezafolabi40(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Have you been looking for ways to quit that job, and you haven't found any yet, I've got killing 55ways you can get that done, and wala you're handed a sack letter... Lolz just kidding. .

But seriously there are somethings you don't just say simply because of your feelings. Sometimes you just have to keep that in your mind till you have found an headway. No matter how easy or hard He or She is, she is still your boss. You don't work with emotions, work based on principle and loyalty.

Keep your age, state of health and rank in church in your house whenever you're in that office environment. It doesn't work together they are separate entities... And you don't just say it the way it comes, it must be presentable...
Below are 55 hurting statements you shouldn't make to your boss
“I am not working for you; I’m working for the money.”
“I’m clocked out.”
“How many minutes until this work day is done?”
“I partied a little too hard last night.”
“I just assumed that…”
“I promise to do that.” (When you know very much that you will not do it.)
“I’ll try.”
“I turned down an offer of ($Bleep) just last week. I was an inch away from accepting, but no, I chose to stay here.”
“If I don’t hear from you, I’ll just do X.”
“You never told me to do it.”
“I don’t like working for other people.”
“I can’t believe you did that.”
“It’s always been done this way.”
“At my last job we did it this way.”
“I’m a Director (Vice President, Partner, Manager, etc.) I don’t need anybody’s permission to act.”
“I can’t.”
“I’ve never had a boss as smart as I am.”
“I’m going to quit after I…”

“Well, I did my best.”
“I agree to disagree.”
“How do I benefit from this?”
“I don’t see what Jerry ever did to deserve that promotion.”
“I don’t have a solution.”
“Leave me alone!”
“That’s not my responsibility.”
“I’m bored.”
“My job is too easy.”
“I’ve tried that before.”
“That takes up too much time.”
“That’s not part of my job.”
“That’s not our priority.”
“Sorry, I must have drifted off.”
“I can’t work with him/her.”
“Yeah, I know I haven’t been performing my job very well. But I’ve been here for an entire year and nobody’s offered me a raise. So where’s my incentive?”
“I’m not optimistic.”
“I have such a hangover/allergies/a cold, I can barely function but I’m here today, anyway.”
“I am one step away from bankruptcy.”
“I’ll leave.”
“It’s too difficult.”
“That’s not what I heard.”
“I was here first. You should promote from within.”
“I’m pretty busy. Can’t it wait?”
“I want to do what’s easiest.”
“That wasn’t the job I applied for.”
“My day is light. Can I leave a few minutes early?”
“Do it yourself!”
See More Here via Gistmattaz

(1) (Reply)

Female Store Attendant Required For A Juice Bar In Lekki 1 / Cornerstone Staffing Mid-level & Exp. Fresh Job Recruitment { 2 Positions } / How A Group Of 30 Graduates Are Solving The Unemployment Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.