Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? (23028 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by justyhere: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Have you ever been sexually harassed by your boss as a male or female?
How did it happen and how did you deal with it?

Please Share

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by yellowgarri2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by inoki247: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
You no talk ur own story u dey find oda people story....

With everything we are going through In this country right now na anoda person story dey important pass to u....

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by CityBoy17: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
That was many years ago after my SSCE. I did a delivery job for a woman back then..
This woman harassed me like mad until my friends adviced me not to dull myself...

Long story short, It turned from harassment to a knacking spree... I knacked her like crazy πŸ˜‹.

In other news, FEAR WOMEN

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by salbis(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Say No to sexual harassment.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by EthanSly: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
YES..my female boss raped me... couldn't complain cos she fine like werey..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Waiting for that β€˜lady’ who has a disgusting obsession for her boss to come share her unending tales.
πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Evergreen4(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'm here to read comments

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by bercarray(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Na lies go full this thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by stano2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Countless times i have heard of bosses harassing their employees especially the hotel owners/ managers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Johnson225(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
smiley
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Ubanz: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
I would have loved to.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by money121(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
NO
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by babaRUNtinz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
My boss na male, I be male.. When αΊΉ no de craze

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Kingsize4eva(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by codeplace(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
I think best way to maintain your lane and look for another job. JAPA NOW check my signature
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Menclothing: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
When it happen record the conversation and show superior boss
If the person owns d company play it for him and tell him if it repeat itself you post on his business page

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by sofeo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Alright!
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by omoplaycool(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Offpoint1:
Looking for a female Boss that will harrass me, as long as she's not ugly.... I want to be harrass and molest on her desk twice weekly.
Be careful what you wish for..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Cchuks27(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
NO actually. I have worked for over five years and I have never experienced such and neither has any of my close colleagues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Esales(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nope, never and I thank God for that

Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by foleskay(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
embarassed
Good people of nairaland pls help a hungry soul. I've not been paid salary so its been helish here. Any amount to feed will be appreciated. Even if na 500. I go use am
Never eaten since yesterday nyt pls abeg.

0-1-67--4-1-6--3-52 unio n bank.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Opportuneke(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Even if NO, they will come here to lie.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Look Down On Menial Jobs / God Favoured Me With A Job At Last! / Stop Mocking People Who Work 9-5jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.