Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? (15995 Views)

Forged Letter Of Termination By Union Bank Nig Plc / Forged Letter Of Termination By Union Bank Nig Plc( Enerher Road Branch Warri De / Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Thank him and move on. When one door closes, another opens

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2018
360command:
so what do you do?
He sells suya in Kano

6 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2018
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Zieina(f): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2018
Ndkings1, you just got a termination letter which isn't a good reference for future prospects in securing a new job. You should have countered the letter by tendering your resignation immediately (that is, they will be the one receiving your resignation instead of receiving their termination). But it's not too late. Draft your resignation, tender it immediately and drop their termination letter for them.

*Important- Don't acknowledge receipt of the termination letter. The letter is their cup of tea.

9 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by davit: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2018
25k? Na wa ó!
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2018
post=72586832:

Good boy, good to see you are learning good manners from your elders, both online and offline.
You will live long by doing that.
Keep it up boy!
wink

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by entreprelaptop(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Which part of lag do you reside...I can help you out with business idea...or even partner with you if you're the trustworthy smart working type....25k omg....entrepreneurs rock

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
entreprelaptop:
Which part of lag do you reside...I can help you out with business idea...or even partner with you if you're the trustworthy smart working type....25k omg....entrepreneurs rock
God bless you for this.
OP, respond to this!

Ndkings1, where are you?
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by entreprelaptop(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Charityvshope@gmail.com....reach me

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Peteryt01: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Ndkings1:
Hello my people...
I just received a letter from my boss notifying me that my service will no longer be needed effective November ending.

I teach in a private school here in Lagos.

His reason was the school is trying to cut down cost by laying off degree holders and going for nce, diploma and SSCE holders.

Even though the name pay is meager, I'm not yet ready to resign.
Please i need tips on how to reply him...

Leave them and start itunes_amazon loading business
#0 capital, just ur WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Okwesa:
25k salary and still cutting cost... Na wa

A bike man or taxi driver makes that in a week.

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by IamGoke(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Peteryt01:

Leave them and start itunes_amazon loading business #0 capital, just ur WhatsApp
How do I go about that ?
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by IamGoke(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Peteryt01:

Leave them and start itunes_amazon loading business #0 capital, just ur WhatsApp
How do I go about that ?
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Dotman23(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
post=72586617:

That is $70 per month?!
Lawd have mercy!

Thank God for entrepreneurship!
please let me an entrepreneur like you, teach me pls
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by aduje(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2018
The Employer has the right to hire and fire.
Your boss is onpoint by giving you one month notice to terminate the appointment.

"Either Party has the right terminate the appointment giving one month notice or salary in lieu"

....Open your own school if you have passion for the profession.

Ndkings1:
Hello my people...
I just received a letter from my boss notifying me that my service will no longer be needed effective November ending.

His reason was the school is trying to cut down cost by laying off degree holders and going for nce, diploma and SSCE holders.

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by haywire07(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The bike man or taxi driver makes that in a week.
I swear sir. A keke driver makes this in a week and half.

I'm just so about to cry.

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Mhizhelen001(f): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2018
my dear u av to wisen up, there is no need replying his letter...its so clear that d school is cannot pay its workers so they are trying to cut down costs..
instead of bothering yourself over what is not worth it. Y not go out and look for better opportunities
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Peteryt01: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2018
IamGoke:

How do I go about that ?
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by uyiv(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2018
Peteryt01:

Leave them and start itunes_amazon loading business
#0 capital, just ur WhatsApp

Hi Peteryt01, am very interested in the itunes amazon loading business, pls direct me
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by pawsofdikeje(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Use the 1 month in marketing to your pupil parent on Home tutorial. If you have a good teacher to parent relationship with them, i think you might even earn more than the meager your present employer is paying you.

Thank me later

Ndkings1:
Hello my people...

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Pauladex(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Zieina:

Ndkings1, you just got a termination letter which isn't a good reference for future prospects in securing a new job. You should have countered the letter by tendering your resignation immediately (that is, they will be the one receiving your resignation instead of receiving their termination). But it's not too late. Draft your resignation, tender it immediately and drop their termination letter for them.

*Important- Don't acknowledge receipt of the termination letter. The letter is their cup of tea.

I see a brilliant lady speaking here for the first time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Thank them for the experience and ask them to write a recommendation letter on your behalf. The idea is that you were not fired because you didn’t do a good job you were let go because they were being cheap.

Don’t just leave let them do this there’s a difference between being laid off and fired
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Negotiate: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Ndkings1:

Bro I'm stranded and don't know what to do

Start talking to parents for home tutoring opportunities.

How can you be comfortable and willing to renegotiate on 25k?

You must be silly, I’m sorry, but you probably need a rude awakening.

With 25k, you’d be a failure in life except you do something drastic.

Start pitching tents.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by thunderbabs: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Chisos, 25k for graduate....

Buhari is gone, walahi.. What kind of suffering is that na with all the monies and time that went into acquiring first degree alone.

Buhari is a liar

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Negotiate: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Thank them for the experience and ask them to write a recommendation letter on your behalf. The idea is that you were not fired because you didn’t do a good job you were let go because they were being cheap.

Don’t just leave let them do this there’s a difference between being laid off and fired

That may have just been an excuse.

OP needs to find a better life.
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by kenchop: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Newboss:
You're not expected to resign; you have been SACKED angry

Very easy broangry

Except you want to receive the pay of the diploma and co holders angry

for your largest low-voltage electrical equipment such as ABB, SCHNEIDER Electric, LEGRAND Electrical equipments in Nigeria, view my signature. Tnx
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Kenekingisback: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2018
This Buhari government sef

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by slap1(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2018
This breaks my heart in many ways. Degree holder on 25k pay, yet his services are not needed apparently because he's being paid too much?!

Oh my God! cry

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Leave that job and start hustling for a new one. Someone is paying you 25k and you are begging to stay on. If you cook rice in your house and sell in the evenings on a busy street, you will make far more than 25k a month. Use your head and hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Tolubory(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Ndkings1:

What are we going to renegotiate on a 25k pay?

Prior to this he told me I'm free to resign when I ask him for salary increase
That's the beginning of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by animitch(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2018
brase up bro
better days ahead of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Education You Received Might Fail You / Does Anyone Ride A Bicycle To Work Out Of Choice In Nigeria? / How Much Is Entry Level Pay At Oando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.