Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (1340 Views)

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) / This Young Woman Is Missing! Have You Seen Her? (see Photos) / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by omura: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked
Re: She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Enoch07: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
She will be found or she will come out and say "I'm not missing ohh, my phone was stolen" or something else
Re: She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by omura: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Enoch07:
She will be found or she will come out and say "I'm not missing ohh, my phone was stolen" or something else

Thank you and God bless you
Re: She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by bukatyne(f): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
omura:
Pls share to help find her

MISSING PERSON
Formerly known as:
Awele Ezieshi now know as Awele Enujeko
Is missing, she was last seen in Ogwashi-Uku / Ubulu-Uno and Issele-Uku in Aniocha North / Aniocha South Delta state. Ever since then her phones has been switched off, all efforts to locate her whereabouts proved unsuccessful.
If you have any details on her whereabouts, please call/whatsapp: 08029126322.
PLEASE CLICK SHARE AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE, TO HELP IN FINDING HER.
God bless you as you do this.
CC Lalasticlala

Please retake the picture with more focus on her face so she is easier to recognize.

I pray she will be found safe and sound.

Amen.
Re: She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by wunmi590(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
May she be found alive
Re: She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by omura: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2021
wunmi590:
May she be found alive

Amen
Re: She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by omura: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2021
bukatyne:

Please retake the picture with more focus on her face so she is easier to recognize.

I pray she will be found safe and sound.

Amen.

Thanks for everything

1 Like

Re: She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by omura: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
@all, thsnks, she has been seen, thank God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k / Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.