Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

My Fallen Beloved - A True Life Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fallen Beloved - A True Life Story (486 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fallen Beloved - A True Life Story by Chemist009(m): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2018
A true life story exactly as it happened in Etsako Central Local Government area of Edo State. It's a story of hate, wickedness, mystery and what might have been.
..... All the names in the story are real names of the persons in question.
So, this is my story..... The story of some one dear to my heart.
Re: My Fallen Beloved - A True Life Story by Chemist009(m): 12:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Introduction

June 12 1993 was the day, and Nigeria's Presidential election was annulled, which led to public institutions going on a forced break. Abdul mumin, being a public sector worker decided to spent his holiday in his country home deep into the forest of Kukuruku(Northern Edo). Little did he know that that well thought Idea might prove to be his biggest undoing and thus the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Re: My Fallen Beloved - A True Life Story by Chemist009(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Section 1

Omunuma had a very large family- as it was the norm in days gone by. He had several wives and over 20 children and that sure guaranteed a strong work force in his farm deep into the forests of South Eastern Kukuruku.
Most of his children were females, with only 3 being male - 2 born to the same mother and 1 to a different mother. Most of his elder children had little or no education ...... But somewhere and somehow, the youngest of the 3 males - Abdul Mumin by name won a scholarship to study veterinary medicine at the prestigious University of Ibadan , which at that time was a very rare achievement.
He began studies at the University and as expected,all went fine and well ..... Fastforward 5 years to 1976 and he would graduate from the University..... Usual NYSC followed.... fastforward 3 years and he would get a job and get married. From that moment, he would now be left with the herculean task of becoming the breadwinner of the entire family - a popular family in Ekperi, Etsako Central Local Government... If you know you know�
..... end of section 1

1 Like

Re: My Fallen Beloved - A True Life Story by Chemist009(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2018
The marriage blossomed and within a period of 10 years(1980-1990), six kids were born and his wife's youngest sibling- Juliet was also staying with him ..... that ultimately made a family of 9. Also, relatives from his extended family- if you know you know would always come to stay over certain time periods as is common in our society...... In summary,he was the breadwinner of both his very nuclear family and his extended family even though he was only in his thirties.
With time, he built a modest house just by the side of his brother's and everyone seemed happy. But just as fortunes were seemingly smiling on this young man of promise, ..... something happened....
November 1990 and Abdul mumin had gone to work on that beautiful day and the children and his wife - Linda were at home. Then, Linda had to go and bring a certain cooler home with the car - in company of her youngest son of just 6 months.... somehow, she dropped him at home and went alone.
Fastforward a couple of minutes and she would crash with the car, resulting to her death at only 28 years old. So, having left home in the morning leaving a bubbling family behind, he would return home to meet tragedy.... His beloved wife Linda gone too soon.
.... end of section 2

1 Like

Re: My Fallen Beloved - A True Life Story by Chemist009(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Section 3

Sometime in June 1993,after the election annulment, Abdul mumin would travel to the village to spend the long holiday -as described in the introduction......... and everything went well and normal. After the holiday was over, he traveled back to the city.
Soon after returning to the city, he had a nightmare. In the dream,he was eating meat and when he was done and turned to the other side, he saw his own face ..... and within days, fell sick (Acute hypertension)....
He was taken to several different hospitals and no breakthrough..... Thus, he had to be taken down to the village and that was where the mystery began...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Stroke (horror Story) / Harry Potter Novel Collection / Living(vsmpire Erotica)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.