Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Harry Potter Novel Collection - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Harry Potter Novel Collection (487 Views)

Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry Potter Novel Collection by prettyblacky(f): 12:31am On Apr 24, 2019
please I need a couple of Harry Potter collection, I am in the East, Onitsha precisely, how and where do I get any for my boss as a birthday gift on Friday. he enjoys reading those collection
Re: Harry Potter Novel Collection by kunzyomi(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2019
It's on Jumia
Re: Harry Potter Novel Collection by Greatzeus(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2019
prettyblacky:
please I need a couple of Harry Potter collection, I am in the East, Onitsha precisely, how and where do I get any for my boss as a birthday gift on Friday. he enjoys reading those collection
I have all Harry Potter's collection. I have a thread where I sent it to hundreds of Nairalanders for free. PM if you need or use my contact below. I will send all the collections to you when I am less busy.
Re: Harry Potter Novel Collection by HULSH(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatzeus:

I have all Harry Potter's collection. I have a thread where I sent it to hundreds of Nairalanders for free. PM if you need or use my contact below. I will send all the collections to you when I am less busy.

Please broh, send a few of them to me. here is my WhatsApp number
I've never read any of his novel but I heard they are super good. Can't you introduce me to this world, please.
Re: Harry Potter Novel Collection by Greatzeus(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
HULSH:

Please broh, send a few of them to me. here is my WhatsApp number
I've never read any of his novel but I heard they are super good. Can't you introduce me to this world, please.
Drop your email,I will send a Google drive Link to you,just click on it,it will load a browser page,then click download. The books are 8 series, including the latest Harry Potter and the Accursed child.
Re: Harry Potter Novel Collection by HULSH(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2019
godwinahile@gmail.com
If it's possible send the link on the WhatsApp number because email isn't working on my phone.

(1) (Reply)

Why Sucide? Children Of Men Lets Be Brave!!! / DISCLAIMER (CAUTION) / What To Do When The Person You Are Apologising To Do Not Want To Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.