Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With Pastor Leaked Speaks Out (photos/video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With Pastor Leaked Speaks Out (photos/video) (1512 Views)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With Pastor Leaked Speaks Out (photos/video) by InforOrbit: 4:50am On Nov 01, 2018
The lady whose sex tape with Apostle Chris Omatsola leaked has finally spoken up and she revealed some shocking details.

According to the lady in the sex video identified as Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho, Apostle Chris Omatsola, a senior pastor of Zionwealth Of Life Assembly in Lekki, Lagos, was the one who released the video himself to get back at her for ending things between them.

It was not a laptop repairer that released the video as reported when the video went viral weeks back.

Princess Tamaratokoni said her ex-fiance Apostle Omatsola was physically and emotionally abusive and was also manipulative.

She shared photos of the injury he inflicted on her and said that contrary to his claims, the sex tape wasn’t recorded long ago when the pastor “was still in the world”, but was recorded this year when they were in a relationship.

Apostle Omatsola also addressed the leaked tape in a video that can be seen below. Princess Tamaratokoni wrote:
Read all she said in the link below
https://www.informationorbit.com/nigerian-lady-whose-sex-tape-with-pastor-leaked-speaks-out-photos-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With Pastor Leaked Speaks Out (photos/video) by mykelswa(m): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2018
this lady sure knows how to ride. watched it yesterday with petroleum jelly beside me. I can remember he was saying you're killing me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With Pastor Leaked Speaks Out (photos/video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:15am On Nov 01, 2018
What does she has. To say is she denie that she is not in the one in the pics or what undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With Pastor Leaked Speaks Out (photos/video) by Yseone(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2018
mykelswa:
this lady sure knows how to ride. watched it yesterday with petroleum jelly beside me. I can remember he was saying you're killing me.

I just heard of this new yesterday, did it really happened?
Can you share the video with me?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With Pastor Leaked Speaks Out (photos/video) by Mynd44: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2018

(1)

Why Is The Idea Of Heaven Appealing To You? / Where Is "HOLY GHOST FIRE" Mentioned In The Bible? / Contradictions In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.