Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" (1256 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song / Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by QueenDeborah(f): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Apart From Me Who Else Noticed That Wizkid Did Not Mention FEVER In His Song Titled "FEVER"?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Me too
Re: Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by amaniro: 6:08am On Nov 01, 2018
I asked someone this question on Monday.

And why is it that the "Nwalicha" sounds like "one litre"

Who else noticed this?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by Chrisbeks: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Jamb question
Re: Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by abiolamitodun(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
and how does this concern us....
Re: Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by Akinwale14(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
amaniro:

Who else noticed this?
Na too much of (weeds and loud) dey worry wizkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by Yudee8(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
amaniro:

Who else noticed this?

Wetin I hear sef na 'one litre, ose one litre'. One litre of pepper, I dunno if that's what was used to prepare the stew, one litre of ose
Re: Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by RolyRoly: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Apart From Me Who Else Noticed That Wizkid Did Not Mention FEVER In His Song Titled "FEVER"?
@OP what i seek is far greater than this...i really want to chat with u
Re: Wizkid Didn't Mention FEVER In The Song "FEVER" by smokers: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2018
RolyRoly:
@OP what i seek is far greater than this...i really want to chat with u
lol scope dude

(1) (Reply)

Take Me To Your Heart / Please Vote For This Nigerian Youth On Bbc Music Awards - Urgent! / Eldee Recommends: Traktor - Wretch 32 Ft L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.