Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly (18148 Views)

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 5 Record Labels With The Biggest Impacts In Nigeria Music 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by efembaba(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2023
For me, currently it's "Please" by Chike.

I have not really heard it played anywhere or anybody talk about it, yet my head dey always swell any time I hear it.

It's a prayer like song with great melodies and vocals.

You should listen to it

What's yours, let's discover

25 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by solabiyi01(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2023
Glorious by David Archuleta (One Voice Children's Choir cover specifically)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by africandollar: 1:54pm On May 08, 2023
'Nwoke Oma' by Chike

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2023
Ill mind of hopsin seven by hopsin

Sanctum by boogey

Top of my chart by fuse odg

The world by sugar Garcia

I know by vector

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by africandollar: 1:54pm On May 08, 2023
efembaba:
For me, currently it's "Please" by Chike.

I have not really heard it played anywhere or anybody talk about it, yet my head dey always swell any time I hear it.

It's a prayer like song with great melodies and vocals.

You should listen to it

What's yours, let's discover

Now that you mentioned it, I also love Chike's 'Nwoke Oma' song.

Dude sometimes sings like R.Kelly...he needs a break soon enough, I just love the guy abeg.

20 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Ekpekus(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
Hymns

6 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by tirigbosa: 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
P square : bring it on

While you are here, please take a minute to view my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc

35 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by benswagtt(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
T

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by oyeb15: 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
Kiss Daniel- Duro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Y0urUncle: 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
Ellu pee song

61 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by shegzhkn: 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
Ghost (Justin Bieber) - reminds me of the folks that bubu and his cronies killed with their policies, actions and inaction and every person that has fallen because of the Nigerian factor.

17 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by RealLordZeus(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
Wish me well.. Timi Dakolo..

Quite popular sha

20 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by NAVYdogg: 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
The weakness in me ~ By Keisha white

It kills me ~ By Melanie Fiona

4AM ~ By Melanie Fiona

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
This song below......
It's so uplifting and inspiring.
Jesus is Lord Forever and Ever.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by ShakurMY(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
Kashy Kashimawo
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by gizzle197(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
Lako by Bella Shmurda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by DesChyko: 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
Songs by Vector (V.E.C.) 😎

A good one is 'Man with the Gun'

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Allmiron: 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
Yahooze by Olu Maintain

46 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Dejaylad07(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
U
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by pansophist(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
I'm I wrong - Nico and Vinz

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by tasalanoni(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
Classicals by Handel, J S Bach, corelli, Hadyn, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Galway Flutes, Locatelli..

I like the fact that they aren't very popular. I can't afford to have them desecrated by our distasteful appreciation of music.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by helinues: 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
grin

The climb - Miley Cyrus
The promise- Tracy Chapman
Read All About It (pt III) - Emile Sande

You see that Emeli Sande song, I first heard it on BGT shadow display by Attraction, the performance was great. It took me a while to know the artist and the lyrics. A song of courage

You've got the words to change a nation
But you're biting your tongue
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
Afraid you'll say something wrong
If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?
So come on, come on
Come on, come on
You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed?
Maybe we're a little different
There's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
So stop hiding it away
Come on, come on
I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream 'til the words dry out
So put it in all of the papers
I'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it, no oh

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Dexy4yah(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
Immortal technique "you never know" ft jean grae

5 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by GboyegaD(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
I don't know what popular will mean but I will say Bunmi Akinaanu's songs.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Parachoko: 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by ennyj01(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
Listen to Congratulations ft Buchi

Gives me hope when I have an obstacle ahead of me I am about to face. I get an assurance that my congratulation is ahead.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by PeterTinubu(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
Getto Jam by Domino.

One of the most underrated rap songs of all time 🔥

This song is not for kids or illiterates.

Matter of fact,it was released in 1993.

7 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
Black sheriff new release.

I can relate with because I currently exiled myself from home and cutoff everyone

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Zaheertyler(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
Pa salieu energy ft mahalia
Future substitute everything ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by trevorlinda: 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
TwinX - Mother Mi

it was released around 1999-2000

Olu Orun Ma pa Mother Mi le kun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Oluromantic: 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
"seek your face" by Ron kenoly

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by DavSagacity(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2023
Lucky Dube
"Let Jah be Praised "

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Efe - "Somebody" (Audio) / Offtopic. / Cocky Hiphop Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.