Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Strictly For Flight Simulator Virtual Fliers And Enthusiast - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Strictly For Flight Simulator Virtual Fliers And Enthusiast (336 Views)

Deals: Strictly Laptops. Get The Best Deals In Nigeria Now <<<LAPTOPCITY>>> / Airpods All Type Of Series Available Strictly clearance Price 3kAbove / Phones For Sale. (strictly For Those In Portharcourt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Flight Simulator Virtual Fliers And Enthusiast by helicopterman(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2018
Hello folks and fliers

if you are interested in achieving a dream virtually by piloting any aircraft you would love to fly both online and offline,
then this thread is for you,
many of us folks here had one day dream of becoming a pilot one day but the cost of training and certification is enough to build a 4 bed room bungalow house, so hence a many few dropped the dream, but why give up when you can still fly vitrually? and even get certification or may i say virtual type rating" from klm virtual, emirate virtual.. this alone can boost up your rating to be funded by airlines to become a full rated airline pilot.

now to the Main Topic,

i present you X-PLANE 11 THE WORLD MOST REALISTIC FLIGHT SIMULATOR.
in here you get to pilot the famous Boeing 737 next generation, 747, 787 dreamliner, airbus A320, airbus A350 XWB, Q400 -Dash 8, AND HELICOPTERS OF DIFFERENT VARIANTS, INCLUDING THE WELL KNOW S92 AND BELL 412 BEEN FLOWN HERE IN NIGERIA,
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY. CALL OR TEXT +2348092783752,

NOTE: FOR THIS SIM TO FULLY FUNCTION ON YOUR P.C
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT IS
INTEL CORE i5
2 GIG of dedicated video Ram
and a free hard disk space of at least 250gig.

Re: Strictly For Flight Simulator Virtual Fliers And Enthusiast by Kreamie(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Diamond DA 40 and 42 inclusive?
Re: Strictly For Flight Simulator Virtual Fliers And Enthusiast by helicopterman(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018
not yet included, but available ones in single engine and props are cirrus sf 50, and sr 20, cessna 172 , king air b200, and king air c90, infact there are many variants which i cant type out. including our own payware airports , all nigeria airports are included and higly detailed, even with navy air stations and flight schools in ilorin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Flight Simulator Virtual Fliers And Enthusiast by Kreamie(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Awesome! Price?
helicopterman:
not yet included, but available ones in single engine and props are cirrus sf 50, and sr 20, cessna 172 , king air b200, and king air c90, infact there are many variants which i cant type out. including our own payware airports , all nigeria airports are included and higly detailed, even with navy air stations and flight schools in ilorin
Re: Strictly For Flight Simulator Virtual Fliers And Enthusiast by superamoled: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice
Re: Strictly For Flight Simulator Virtual Fliers And Enthusiast by helicopterman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kreamie:
Awesome! Price?
call or text 08092783752 , no whatsapp.....

(1) (Reply)

49" Lg Smart Uhd 4k Hdr Tv Wireless Tv Model 49uh660v For Sell / How To Speed Up Chrome And Release RAM / Lenovo Thinkpad Corei7 ,8GB @ 95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.