Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Helping A Nairalander Secure A Job In Anambara - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Helping A Nairalander Secure A Job In Anambara (249 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping A Nairalander Secure A Job In Anambara by rickyboss333: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Before I continue, I would like to point out that am also in need of a job, a graduate of Civil Engineering (Masters degree holder but lets just stick with d 1st degree), Second class Upper, highly proficient with the use of computer and wont mind a job outside my field of study as I am also a very fast learner. Am hoping that someday I will be blessed with such opportunity for a job like am about to help someone here in this forum of ours.

I have a friend who happens to be a Regional manager in an I.T. company that makes POS machines. He needs a graduate with good computer proficiency. Now u might ask y I am not jumping to take the job, thats because the job location is Anambara state and needs some one that is based in Anambara and conversant with the area.

the pay is 50k plus 30k monthly mobilization and its a freelance job where u get to work at your own pace and time.

if your interested, send your CV to me at erique333@gmail.com
on or before the end of today 1st Novemeber 2018. i will take the first 5 cvs whom will be called for interview and the best selected from them.

thank u

(1) (Reply)

Deslog Energy Services Ltd Wins World Safety Organization Partnership Award 2018 / University Of Lagos Recruitment 2018 For Graduates / Ericsson Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment { 2 Position }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.