Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. (1112 Views)

My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Just want to get advice for my aunt, she is 33weeks gone. She is complaining of body pain and whitish discharge.
She complained to her doctor, she was only told to keep exercising...
My question is there any thing to worry about?
Re: Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. by uzedo1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
unilagfreshest:
Just want to get advice for my aunt, she is 33weeks gone. She is complaining of body pain and whitish discharge.
She can go for proper check up in another hospital..

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. by uzedo1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks
Re: Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. by ststyreal(f): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
unilagfreshest:
Nothing to worry about. She is absolutely fine. Had discharge till I put to bed.
Re: Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. by beatingheart: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2018
unilagfreshest:

It's normal. Both the discharge and body pains are expected. As long as she's going for her antenatals as scheduled, any issue will be detected on time. She could try taking long walks in the evening, as much she can comfortably take. That helped me with body pains during pregnancy. She'll be fine. Safe delivery to her.

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Pregnant Aunt. by tammy1976: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2018
By now you should be in your 34th week .

Make yourself aware of the possible symptoms during each week. so you'd not get worried for usual issues and once you are well informed, your mental strength increases a lot smiley

a quick search returns some results like

https://www.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/34-weeks-pregnant

https://www.absolutedays.com/week34.html

https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/your-pregnancy-week-by-week-weeks-31-34#1

Remember, there may be other symptoms that are not included in the above guides, and that's perfectly fine.

When any pain gets intense, consult your nearest doctor soon.

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Check Out The Throwback Photo Of This Family / For Those Who Dont Know The Meaning Of MGTOW / Help With Possible Parental Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.