Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Bigger They Are The Dumber They Are - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bigger They Are The Dumber They Are (2293 Views)

15 People Who Are Dumber Than You (and Everyone Else) / 15 People Who Are Dumber Than You (I Mean Even You) / Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bigger They Are The Dumber They Are by femionasan(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2007
Two parents take their son to a nude beach. The father goes for a walk on the beach, while the son goes and plays in the water.

The son comes running up to his mom and says, "Mommy, I saw women with breasts a lot bigger than yours!"

The mom says, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are."

So he goes back to play.

Minutes later, he runs back and says, "Mommy, I saw men with joysticks a lot bigger than Daddy's!"

The mom says, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are."

So he goes back to play.

Several minutes later, he comes running back and says, "Mommy, I just saw Daddy talking to the dumbest lady I ever saw, and the more they talked, the dumber he got!"

1 Like

Re: The Bigger They Are The Dumber They Are by Pogistega(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
Bad belle mummy! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Women’s Right / Hmmm / Indomie Pepper Soup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.