Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is The Huawei Nova 3i Worth Your Penny? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Huawei Nova 3i Worth Your Penny? (1059 Views)

Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! / The Huawei Thread / This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Huawei Nova 3i Worth Your Penny? by Henryneo(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2018
Hey my people.... So Huawei left Nigeria for a while and they're back and the first phone they're launching is the Nova 3i. a mid-range smartphone with more of pro specs.

This is my review of the Huawei Nova 3i. Is it worth your penny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpo_tFW066M
Re: Is The Huawei Nova 3i Worth Your Penny? by Telvin7(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Henryneo:
Hey my people.... So Huawei left Nigeria for a while and they're back and the first phone they're launching is the Nova 3i. a mid-range smartphone with more of pro specs.

This is my review of the Huawei Nova 3i. Is it worth your penny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpo_tFW066M

dunno of the price but the phone is cool and it has the new Kirin 710 ...........it got that reflecting back..........but wait , are they really back??
Re: Is The Huawei Nova 3i Worth Your Penny? by Henryneo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yes they are.... and back for good.

Telvin7:
dunno of the price but the phone is cool and it has the new Kirin 710 ...........it got that reflecting back..........but wait , are they really back??

(1) (Reply)

Vpn Config File For Glo Users / The Best Free Weather Apps Of 2019 / Neatly Used Nokia 3 For Sale... 18k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.