Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How To Start Importing To Sell In 4 Simple Steps - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Start Importing To Sell In 4 Simple Steps (409 Views)

Stylish Casual Outfits Look For Ladies 4 Simple Places To Be. How To Wear Casual / 4 Simple Ways To Grow Healthy Hair / Importing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Importing To Sell In 4 Simple Steps by EISDigital: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
So many people ask me the following questions

1. How do I know or find a product that will sell?

2. Where do I get the Items and How will I purchase the item?

3. How do I ship?

4. How do I sell?

I'm going the answer these questions below. Let me state here that, there are other options from what is stated below. It's also important to note that I do this Mini-importation as a SIDE business. For my main job, I'm into Digital Marketing, Market Research, and Social Media Marketing. I also do other side hustles.

So here we go:

1. How do I find a product that will sell?

Ans: You can pay someone to do product research and market testing for you, or use relevant online tools to research and test these products by yourself. You can also look at what is trending and make quick money off it.

2. Where do I get the items and How will I purchase the item?

Ans: There are several online sites you can buy from, but I suggest Aliexpress,. It is easy to understand. There are several methods of paying for goods online. There are Agents who Buy and Ship for people, but I use barter card for my online payment. It's easier and puts me in control of my purchase.

3. How do I ship?

Ans: There are lots of shipping agents I've seen here on Nairaland. But, I have heard too many tales of woe from buyers on threads on Nairaland. As for me, I have always used the cheapest shipping option issued on Aliexpress and it gets to me within 2 weeks. I can easily track it and when it gets to my local post office I go pick it up, and pay a little fee for duties. No stress of where are my goods?

4. How do I sell?

Ans: You can sell offline to people around you or sell online using platforms like Facebook page or Instagram. If you have money to develop an e-commerce site, it's advisable you sell through your site.

I hope this tip helps

I will be having a PAID Webinar on Whatsapp on Sunday, 4th November by 7:00pm. I will be showing you:

- How to use several online tools to search for winning products
- How to get these products online (Aliexpress precisely)
- How to pay for your items using barter card. How to set up your barter card account.
- Niches to look into for sourcing winning products
- How to market and sell your winning products

I will also share with you WINNING products you can buy and start selling immediately.

If you are interested, please let me know. If Sunday, Nov 4th is not convenient for you, or perhaps you want one-on-one session to show and teach you the topics above, you can contact me as well. You can also order the for the Materials and Audio files that will be used during the Webinar. These are materials that would help you.

Please Note that the Seminar is NOT free. Fee: #1,500 if you register between now and Saturday. Fee after 5pm on Saturday is #3,000

Whatsapp or Call 09028973484 if interested.

Thanks
Re: How To Start Importing To Sell In 4 Simple Steps by Randal: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Explain barter card
Re: How To Start Importing To Sell In 4 Simple Steps by EISDigital: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Randal:
Explain barter card
Attend my Webinar on the 4th of November to get FULL details. Webinar fee is #1500. Thanks.
Re: How To Start Importing To Sell In 4 Simple Steps by EISDigital: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Randal:
Explain barter card

In the Webinar

- I will show you how to use different online tools to search for winning products
- I will show you how to get the products on Aliexpress
- I will show you the method I use for payment and shipping. I use barter card for payment. And will show you how to set up your barter card account and fund it.
- I will give you tips on how to sell the goods

(1) (Reply)

Watch How To Get Attractive Pink Lips / Do Not Click This Link If You Do Not Believe In #luxury & #quality.#luxurybrands / Jay Empire Modeling And Fashion Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.