Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Birthday Gift - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Birthday Gift (782 Views)

The Strangest Birthday Gift [comedy Skit] / What If This Is A Birthday Gift From Your Friend? (picture) / Birthday Gift: Lwtmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Gift by femionasan(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2007
Two guys were talking at the office.

"I've got a problem," said the first one.

"What is it?"

"My wife has done it to me again. I'm supposed to buy my mother-in-law a present for her birthday, from the two of us. And I am fresh out of ideas. I mean it's her mother, why can't she buy it?"

"What did you buy her last year?" the other one asked.

"Last year I bought her a very expensive cemetery plot."

"Hmm, it'll be hard to top that one," said the other.

The two guys couldn't come up with anything, so the son-in-law didn't buy his mother-in-law anything for her birthday.

When the big day arrived the next weekend, the mother-in-law was a bit upset. At the family gathering for her birthday, she announced out loud to everyone, "Thank you all for the wonderful gifts. Too bad my daughter and son-in-law weren't so thoughtful!"

Thinking quickly, the son-in-law responded, "Well, you haven't used the gift I gave you last year!"
Re: Birthday Gift by iice(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2007
shocked grin grin ohooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

A Flight To Kano Airport / Things You Shouldn't Ask Your Mother. / Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.