Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. - Agriculture (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. (279486 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by fiddzy(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Razkyd:
Plz who knows the current price of a bag of cucumber in mile12 market.....
pls an answer to this by our expert in d House will be welcomed.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Eyienyen: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
some one should help with price ooh
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Eyienyen: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ogas in d house, abeg how often should i water my cucumber plant to avoid story dat touch, for it not to be bitter. is just half a plot nd am using hand manual, bucket nd cup.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Richfarmer(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please can someone here explain to me more about spinach farming,

i can hardly find any useful topic about it here on nairaland

why is it not cultivated more unlike cucumbers and peppers?

Is it that there is no market for it or the profit dont just add up.

Where can one market it or source for sure buyers.

I need a thorough research before Investing in it,

and also where can the seeds be bought from?
thanks
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by aquadude15: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
pls can I start spraying my fungicide from 3pm when the sun is still out and hot
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Ezekiella: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
aquadude15:
pls can I start spraying my fungicide from 3pm when the sun is still out and hot
No sir, you wait till evening,or from 5pm.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by aquadude15: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ezekiella:
No sir, you wait till evening,or from 5pm.
thanks sir
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good day house!
Please let's discuss planting two cucumber seed per hole. Do two seeds in the same planting hole increase or decrease yield?
Anyone with a practical experience should help to throw more light on it. Thanks!
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Eyienyen: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
decrease

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Eyienyen:
decrease

Noted sir
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by numen(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
I believe this has been touched on by Okoroemeka and others somewhere in this thread.

Idemujoseph:
Good day house!
Please let's discuss planting two cucumber seed per hole. Do two seeds in the same planting hole increase or decrease yield?
Anyone with a practical experience should help to throw more light on it. Thanks!
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
We plant 2 seeds per hole but make sure there is a gap of at least 1 foot between them,that is why our holes are rectangular
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Giantfarmer(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
hello great Farmers, I am beginning my dry season cucumber farming next week, please recommend Good fungicide to us apart from Saaf cus I can't get Saaf here.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Omonaijani: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hello great Farmers, pls can anyone tell me where to get agro chemicals in cartons so I can resell? pls I don't want someone who will resell to me because I want to resell myself, pls help a brother, thanks to everyone in advance
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by pipi84(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omonaijani:
Hello great Farmers, pls can anyone tell me where to get agro chemicals in cartons so I can resell? pls I don't want someone who will resell to me because I want to resell myself, pls help a brother, thanks to everyone in advance
what are the chemicals you need? you can contact me on 08032302338
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Emmafly(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omonaijani:

@Omonaijani go to adeniji at lagos island or ojota if you are based in Lagos and see for yourself what you want to buy. You will see dealers of whatever agrochemical you want at carton price. Don't let anyone here use you to chop in the name of call me.

Nairaland is free for advert for anyone that wants to be called.

To others saying he should call them, why not just tell him. Must everyone call you before a problem can be solved online. Imagine if @okoroemeka or anyone who give info here wants everyone to call him/her for information that is benefitting all of us today.

3 Likes

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FarmTech(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Giantfarmer:
hello great Farmers, I am beginning my dry season cucumber farming next week, please recommend Good fungicide to us apart from Saaf cus I can't get Saaf here.
Red force (metalaxyl plus copper) and Control Total ( Hexaconazole) to be combined with Mancozeb.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Omonaijani: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
Emmafly:

@Omonaijani go to adeniji at lagos island or ojota if you are based in Lagos and see for yourself what you want to buy. You will see dealers of whatever agrochemical you want at carton price. Don't let anyone here use you to chop in the name of call me.

Nairaland is free for advert for anyone that wants to be called.

To others saying he should call them, why not just tell him. Must everyone call you before a problem can be solved online. Imagine if @okoroemeka or anyone who give info here wants everyone to call him/her for information that is benefitting all of us today.

Thank you my man
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Giantfarmer(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
FarmTech:

Red force (metalaxyl plus copper) and Control Total ( Hexaconazole) to be combined with Mancozeb.
thanks
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by fiddzy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
bozz okoro and other experts in the house, so I was thinking if someone knows the basics of operating drip irrigation on an open field. The difference between that and a green house is the use of shade net ànd use of partenocapic varieties? pls answers will be welcomed.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by aquadude15: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2020
good morning.
pls I am having problem with White flies on my farm.
I have sprayed a mixture of laraforce gold 50ml and sniper 10ml per knapsack twice within an interval of 4 days but they keep increasing in their numbers when I checked them again this morning.
pls help me urgently
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by fiddzy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
aquadude15:
good morning.
I have sprayed a mixture of laraforce gold 50ml and sniper 10ml per knapsack twice within an interval of 4 days but they keep increasing in their numbers when I checked them again this morning.
pls help me urgently
have u been using this mixture from the beginning of planting.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Xlyad(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
aquadude15:
good morning.
pls help me urgently
it might be spreading from nearby bushes or farms.Also water the farm more frequently.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by pipi84(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
fiddzy:
have u been using this mixture from the beginning of planting.
spray every three days and think that quantity is too much, you can reduce the laraforce gold to 20ml but be consistent with it, i believe it will reduce.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FarmTech(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
aquadude15:
good morning.
pls help me urgently
U are not using the right pesticide. Go for Abamectin (punch) or Imidacloprid (Imiforce or Courage) or emmamectin benzoate (Caterpillaforce or Hallakat). Irrigate well. After irrigating, dig few inches into the ground in several spots. If it is not wet, irrigation is poor.
Least I forgot, cover both top and bottom of leaves with the pesticide. That's how u deal with stubborn pests.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by mutfad: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Well done thread here!

@ gurus, hope no late comer in this cucumber business?

I plan to plunge as soon as possible

Kudos to you all
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by fiddzy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
FarmTech:

U are not using the right pesticide. Go for Abamectin (punch) or Imidacloprid (Imiforce or Courage) or emmamectin benzoate (Caterpillaforce or Hallakat). Irrigate well. After irrigating, dig few inches into the ground in several spots. If it is not wet, irrigation is poor.
Least I forgot, cover both top and bottom of leaves with the pesticide. That's how u deal with stubborn pests.
sir but u know laraforce gold has imidacloprid as a.i, its just that white fly r highly regenerative. according to tip from bozz okoro. prevention is better than cure in whitefly control. using series of different a.i to confuse whitefly eg acetamiprid, imidacloprid, abamectin ,d.d force as early as 2nd week of planting every 5 days is good.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FarmTech(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
fiddzy:
sir but u know laraforce gold has imidacloprid as a.i, its just that white fly r highly regenerative. according to tip from bozz okoro. prevention is better than cure in whitefly control. using series of different a.i to confuse whitefly eg acetamiprid, imidacloprid, abamectin ,d.d force as early as 2nd week of planting every 5 days is good.
Ok, thats gud. He shud spray both top and bottom of leaves. One research shows that when u do this, u will control whiteflies successfully without using too many pesticides at once. He shud also clear surrounding bushes with herbicide.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FarmTech(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
mutfad:
Well done thread here!
@ gurus, hope no late comer in this cucumber business?
I plan to plunge as soon as possible
Kudos to you all
. Welcome bro. But remember to start small.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Omonaijani: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please where do I get CU99 seed in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (127) (Reply)

The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / ... / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.