Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. (5441 Views)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / Surprise: MTN Cheat Enjoy Unlimited Youtube Videos Download This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by oxladexo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Some people just like to spoil show sha

1 Share

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is why Nigerians don't progress. Simply because he couldn't benefit from it. Thunder fire that guy. Bad belle

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
I remember when guys threatened to kill this guy few yrs ago. I pity the ppl that call this guy a friend. Someone like this can neva be happy at ur success. Meanwhile..... they just wiped my data

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Mariangeles(f): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
They already blocked mine cry
Although I already updated my WhatsApp before it was blocked but still cry

Iffa catch that bad belle ehn, I'm going to tear him to pieces like paper, patch him up, just so I can tear him to pieces all over again angry
Nonsense ! cry

4 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by oxladexo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
�☹️

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Femzywhyte(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mine was just whipped...

And the ignorant mumu thinks he would be employed. No one needs a snitch in their company.

15 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by masterfactor(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigerian which way
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by sconp: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mine was just wiped too

1 Like

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by oshe111(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Let someone close to him just kill him for Us.....

Though I didnt use the cheat but this is NONSENSE

Wouldnt be surprised if he is a Buhari supporter

12 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by kingRagnarr: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
the selfish bastard will forever be poor nd rot in hell.... some people are just assholes nd he think is a joke I bet that's why in this country we will forever go backward

6 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by jojothegreat(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2018
Some people just wicked enter blood!
As if na him dey pay for the data smh!

1 Like

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Baba Ali did the right thing with an interior motive, such person can't be trusted. Anyone close to such guy should cut ties with him because he can easily kill

3 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by fk001(m): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2018
LMAO

The guy wants them to employ him

Fvcking hilarious cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Darevofpeace(m): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Does MTN belongs to his family, people like this will not talk to you if you lead them with 1mrk in a test,we sabi dem long time.Habit like this is gonna spell doom for him in life.He even said I called you (MTN) .......so he is reporting Nigerian to MTN abi kontinue

1 Like

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by ATankado: 2:00am On Nov 02, 2018
That is whistle blowing. I think he should be given 5% of all the data wiped.

4 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2018
asuustrike1:
Baba Ali did the right thing with an interior motive, such person can't be trusted. Anyone close to such guy should cut ties with him because he can easily kill
it's not the right thing. Mtn, dstv, gotv nepa are all scams they don't provide value for your money. I subscribe on mtn almost every two days while a 500 sub on glo can last me almost two weeks
Scamming a scammer isn't bad

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by chudyprince: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2018
And no body posted the cheat here on NL, you people thought you will enjoy free browsing without telling us? God Don catch una undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by OkoyeA1(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2018
chudyprince:
And no body posted the cheat here on NL, you people thought you will enjoy free browsing without telling us? God Don catch una undecided
As in eh , I come dey wonder too.
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Offpoint: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Only if I know his address... there would have been another victim of gun crime on the news.

3 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by lexrichy(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2018
This guy na very stupid idiot o.. so because say e nor work for you. you come go cast am.. las las you go get sense

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Uyi168: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2018
chudyprince:
serves them right jorr
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2018
oshe111:
Let someone close to him just kill him for Us.....

Though I didnt use the cheat but this is NONSENSE

Wouldnt be surprised if he is a Buhari supporter
I don't do cheat too but this is cruel. People like him don't last long

6 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Mckandre(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2018
chudyprince:
twas posted here on phone section on 31st of October but it seems the mods did a fast one on evreryone. Pele bro

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Although snitching can get u smoked.

But I fell like, common data is cheap these days, why ruin another man's business in the name of cheats and awoof?

4 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by AK6464(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Lol
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2018
Morale of the story:
"Never share a SENSITIVE secret that's benefiting you to ANYONE. It's better only you benefit from it, than to share it and people get it blocked with their bad belle."

7 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Dbestofmasquar(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2018
ATankado:
That is whistle blowing. I think he should be given 5% of all the data wiped.

He doesn't deserve shit...he simply reported because he wasn't benefiting from it. if the cheat is working for him, he won't say anything.

he's just an asshole that hate his colleagues success.

9 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Holywizard: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Can someone hack him with an axe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by soshi(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2018
see guys....I didn't use the cheat because it didn't work for me........if u guys want to pay him back.....how about we report his account to Twitter as spam.....or it was hacked ...

6 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by MrBONE2(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Nothing wrong cos the BoneBeing hayaaf done a very commendable job in saving our South African Brother's investment,May GReat One of KiVuKi Land Bless him Gyarbonka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 / Glo-friends And Family / I got 10 million instead of 1 million. Nigerian on twitter. people react (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.