Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. (5458 Views)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / Surprise: MTN Cheat Enjoy Unlimited Youtube Videos Download This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by acenazt: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
They already blocked mine cry
Although I already updated my WhatsApp before it was blocked but still cry

Iffa catch that bad belle ehn, I'm going to tear him to pieces like paper, patch him up, just so I can tear him to pieces all over again angry
Nonsense ! cry
na only whatsapp u updated? Cheii. I update every single app. Download game of 1.4gb download loads of series. Men I enjoyed coping Mtn fada
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by obaataaokpaewu: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2018
asuustrike1:
Baba Ali did the right thing with an interior motive, such person can't be trusted. Anyone close to such guy should cut ties with him because he can easily kill
He did not. He snitched only because it didn't work with his SIM card. If it had worked, he too would have used it

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by acenazt: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2018
soshi:
see guys....I didn't use the cheat because it didn't work for me........if u guys want to pay him back.....how about we report his account to Twitter as spam.....or it was hacked ...
nice idea let me start
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Shollay20(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2018
So wickedness bad belle people...now is still looking for job..

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2018
chudyprince:
And no body posted the cheat here on NL, you people thought you will enjoy free browsing without telling us? God Don catch una undecided
There were multiple threads about it .
Twas the moderators that deleted all the threads .
I did the stuff multiple times and I amassed 50GB .
I have only used 20GB out of it when the rest disappeared from my phone .

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by RolyRoly: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2018
D guy just blow him whistle

1 Like

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Shollay20(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:

There were multiple threads about it .
Twas the moderators that deleted all the threads .
I did the stuff multiple times and I amassed 50GB .
I have only used 20GB out of it when the rest disappeared from my phone .
chai 20GB USED YOU BE MASTER oo0, ABEG WHAT ARE YOU DOWNLOGDING?

1 Like

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by njelrapheal: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2018
Mehn my remaining two gig just disappeared,I knew they would block it soon so I wasn't ammasing it. I just use it up. Subscribe again use it up again.i was able to download many stuffs sha
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Mariangeles(f): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018
acenazt:
na only whatsapp u updated? Cheii. I update every single app. Download game of 1.4gb download loads of series. Men I enjoyed coping Mtn fada
It didn't occur to me sooner...but I watched videos on YouTube for hours

1 Like

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2018
When I was about to subscribe it
The have already disable it,
So it was this nigga thAt cause this shit?
Smh
Wanted to update everything on my laptop with this cheat
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2018
soshi:
see guys....I didn't use the cheat because it didn't work for me........if u guys want to pay him back.....how about we report his account to Twitter as spam.....or it was hacked ...

Hmmm juicy

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Reeberry: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2018
chudyprince:
And no body posted the cheat here on NL, you people thought you will enjoy free browsing without telling us? God Don catch una undecided
Don't mind them. They won't even answer you, if ask them to help you out with code.

Though, that guy who reported to MTN is a foolish person.

I don't freak for browsing cheats all. Buying data isn't my problem.
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by topeosibs: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by younglleo: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Someone can not cheat in peace zzi.. Misusing Twitter.!

Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by SolutionMee: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy
I'm the guy. I'm a well-meaninig citizen that doesn't condone criminal activity.
With people like me in this country, Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Chu2k2: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
snitches deserve death....
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by papadoculus(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Avai
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
That's analytical definition of a Nigerian. Mean, ill hearted and selfish.
Re: The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. by TissuePaper: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
krattoss:
Although snitching can get u smoked.

But I fell like, common data is cheap these days, why ruin another man's business in the name of cheats and awoof?
wise words Bruh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Don Come Again Oo / How To Chat With Etisalat Customer Care Online To Resolve Your Queries Easily / Still Trending:etisalat Bis working On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.