Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (41272 Views)

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole gives birth to her baby girl.

The elated new mother shared the news of her delivery through her Instagram page with a post delivery picture.

She wrote "Baby X,

When i first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, i developed an unconditional love. I never knew i could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, i felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything i have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, i will cross any ocean before i let you down. I know someday you'll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don't let anybody tell you otherwise because there's no dream in this world that you cannot achieve.
Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted.
With love,
Mamma �"

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/photos-yvonne-jegede-fawole-gives-birth.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by praizblog: 4:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Congrats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Baby looks ugly from my end here..

Anyway, let me act like zombie and congratulate her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by rxmusa(m): 4:38am On Nov 02, 2018
May the baby live a life of patriotism and success

20 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by banio: 4:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Pregnancy changed her pointed nose to big nose. Anyways congratulations.

19 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by driand(m): 4:39am On Nov 02, 2018
shocked

Lawd have mercy! Who could have sworn the 1st and 2nd pics are same person

This is not acceptable!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by BuyACar(f): 4:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Fine girl that I like that year

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 4:40am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

SMH undecided

Hating on a day old baby

Get a life!

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by olorizee(f): 4:41am On Nov 02, 2018
Congratulations to her.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by everlymoore86(m): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Congrats dear
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Dimejiii(m): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Let’s see what your child/children look(s)/will look like. ode

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 4:43am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Foolish people dey this world sha oo

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:46am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2018
congratulations baby, may God protect her for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Pavore9: 4:49am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Hating on a baby?

You are certainly a foolish man with a smartphone! angry

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by 9japarrot: 5:00am On Nov 02, 2018
H
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by OkoyeA1(m): 5:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Pregnancy dey make women ugly... Hence the men cheat... For me and my wife na surrogacy sure pass... Like Aunty Lin-Lin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Heartfelt congrats. Singing* Edumare fun mi ni olu omo.Olu omo ma dara yeye.........* omo laso,omo niyi,omo lere

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 5:12am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:17am On Nov 02, 2018
Congrats........But sha me I dont pray to give birth to a girlchild....

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by highmey(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2018

Okay? Next...

Hundreds of people give birth every week, how does this educate us?

Good for her with her family though.

Nigerians with their yeyebrities sha

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by femi4: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2018
This girl breast eh

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by PraisePiano: 5:27am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

where did you bury your senses?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by PraisePiano: 5:28am On Nov 02, 2018
highmey:

Okay? Next...

Hundreds of people give birth every week, how does this educate us?

Good for her with her family though.

Nigerians with their yeyebrities sha

if your too pained that you weren’t celebrated at birth
Option Dey

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 5:30am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Who let you out without giving you your injection? The person no do you well at all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by highchief1: 5:34am On Nov 02, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole gives birth to her baby girl.

The elated new mother shared the news of her delivery through her Instagram page with a post delivery picture.

She wrote "Baby X,

When i first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, i developed an unconditional love. I never knew i could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, i felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything i have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, i will cross any ocean before i let you down. I know someday you'll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don't let anybody tell you otherwise because there's no dream in this world that you cannot achieve.
Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted.
With love,
Mamma �"

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/photos-yvonne-jegede-fawole-gives-birth.html

this woman Toto very sweet
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by highmey(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2018

You see, that’s the problem. People like you are part of the reason Nigeria is backward. Please read my post again, digest it well before you make a comment.

Anyways, this shows how shallow you are. Safe!

PraisePiano:
if your too pained that you weren’t celebrated at birth
Option Dey

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Pentools(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2018
I once crushed on this gal up on till boogharia came into power and made everything so different. Now we don't even know what to crush on again, cus we are busy crushing on sending the lifeless one back to where he belongs.

Welcome to the planet earth baby X, may u never witness the evil we are witnessing this particular point in time. Amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by ChewingStick(m): 5:45am On Nov 02, 2018
congrats dear
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 5:48am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

You be witch oo, baby wey u nor even see.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) / See What A Yoruba Movie Director Did To Someone’s Traditional Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.