Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (41303 Views)

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by package7(m): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2018
Okuu ori re o

Congrats
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Bintuenyo: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2018
congratulations
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Baby looks ugly from my end here..

Anyway, let me act like zombie and congratulate her.
mumu lets see how u look
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Guestlander: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Some comments are just so dumb. What are you? A good looking nonentity?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Kennedy94(m): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2018
congrats

check below
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Teeceepat(f): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

go born your own make we see if e go fine............. Of cause u are a zombie...... Mtchewwww
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

SMH undecided

Hating on a day old baby

Get a life!

So person no fit speak him mind again. Everyone must act as zombie in Nairaland. Na wa ooo,
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

You have our attention Oya rest your stupidity now
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Dimejiii:

Let’s see what your child/children look(s)/will look like. ode

See as you dey like for pixs.. make I close my mouth first before dem go bless me with ban.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2018
NextGovernor:

Foolish people dey this world sha oo

U wey wise, Wetin u don achieve for this world?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Pavore9:

Hating on a baby?

You are certainly a foolish man with a smartphone! angry

Why would I hate on a baby? I spoke my mind, and is called freedom of speech. Babe is ugly for now.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Pavore9:

Hating on a baby?

You are certainly a foolish man with a smartphone! angry

Why would I hate on a baby? I spoke my mind, and is called freedom of speech. Baby is ugly for now.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
Congrats........But sha me I dont pray to give birth to a girlchild....
rily! but whats ur reason for that bro?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole gives birth to her baby girl.

The elated new mother shared the news of her delivery through her Instagram page with a post delivery picture.

She wrote "Baby X,

When i first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, i developed an unconditional love. I never knew i could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, i felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything i have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, i will cross any ocean before i let you down. I know someday you'll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don't let anybody tell you otherwise because there's no dream in this world that you cannot achieve.
Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted.
With love,
Mamma �"

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/photos-yvonne-jegede-fawole-gives-birth.html

The reason why we become so dark few weeks before and immediately after giving birthday beats me..
Congratulations Yvonne.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by johnkeni(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole gives birth to her baby girl.

The elated new mother shared the news of her delivery through her Instagram page with a post delivery picture.

She wrote "Baby X,

When i first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, i developed an unconditional love. I never knew i could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, i felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything i have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, i will cross any ocean before i let you down. I know someday you'll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don't let anybody tell you otherwise because there's no dream in this world that you cannot achieve.
Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted.
With love,
Mamma �"

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/photos-yvonne-jegede-fawole-gives-birth.html

You don't mean to tell me her nose will be this big wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by johnkeni(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2018
banio:
Pregnancy changed her pointed nose to big nose. Anyways congratulations.

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by funlolah: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Congratulations proud mama,may God bless baby X, more blessings dear.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Amebo9jablog(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by folabode(f): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Someone can actually be this foolish

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by softboi24(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2018
congratulations dear
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2018
driand:
shocked

Lawd have mercy! Who could have sworn the 1st and 2nd pics are same person

This is not acceptable!

The first picture is reality while the second is a fake of the real one....lol that's celebrity for u with double standards life
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by syphonnglobal: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
The average length of a cold is usually 7 to 10 days, although at some times it may take 2 weeks or more for all the nasal congestion to resolve. The sickly flu, on the other hand, usually comes on suddenly and makes you feel as if you’ve been hit by a truck.
[b]READ MORE[/b]http://syphonnglobal.com/common-flu-symptoms/
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by ALIVE15: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Are you human?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by driand(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Folafikemi:

The first picture is reality while the second is a fake of the real one....lol that's celebrity for u with double standards life
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings / Tboss Celebrates 35th Birthday With Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.