Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

9 Signs You're In A Romantic Relationship With The Wrong Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Signs You're In A Romantic Relationship With The Wrong Person (435 Views)

Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You're In A Romantic Relationship With The Wrong Person by MrAwesome001(m): 4:32am On Nov 02, 2018
9 Signs You're in a Romantic Relationship with the Wrong Person

Did you just start getting warm with someone special in a new relationship but wondering if they're the right people for you? In this article, Mr Awesome explains some critical signs that tell if you really are on the wrong path or not...

Relationships can be tricky or hypnotising most times, in the sense that you almost practically go blind on cues pointing at several variables that could be passing a very important message. Its actually a beautiful thing as well, knowing you have someone somewhere in a universe of countless billions of humans, who you are romantically attracted to.
Most people just condition their minds in certain ways and see only what they want to see the way they want to see it, paying no attention to the outcomes of such romantic blindness.

Let's take a look at obvious indicators that you're Dating the wrong person..

1. They’re being overly Clingy and too attached to you

It's true that we all want to feel loved and missed in our relationships, that's fine, that good moment when you get surprise texts and calls which would throw smiles across your face and leave you asking for more. They are all good until they start going wrong. When you can't skip one minute without your phone ringing, they want to know who you're with and what you are doing at every time, they want to be on you 24/7 and make sure they have all your attention and that's really not that cool. It makes you less productive and kills your time. Anyone who's right for you would respect the fact that you have a private life as well and allow you make judicious use of every single moment at your disposal and not get themselves stuck on you like the transmission confussion in nigeria's IGP's speech (Nigerians can relate). If you find your self in this situation then I think there's need to get worried, because sooner or later, you'll get tired of them and the fun in missing a partner will be all lost. So deal with it.

2. They don't try to Change You

This one might sound a little bit off but it's true. When you're in a relationship and your romantic partner never has one or two things about you that they try to make you adjust, then they are not really in to you. Actually no body is perfect in character, there must be one thing about you that puts them off most times. If they don't notice and try to change you in order to make you better for them in the long run, then they are not good for you. If they don't notice it now, they'll definitely not ignore it in marriage.

3. You become a chameleon for them.

Them: I love loud music.
You: Me too
Them: I love chilled coffee
You: oh me too
Them : I prefer sex before marriage
You : well, I ... I... Ok.. Fine, I think it's nice as well. I like it too

You practically wear a mask all because you want to please them, you lie about liking every thing they like just to please them. Its OK to have similar preferences with your romantic partner, and it's also very perfect to have different choices and be real about them without fear of favour. If you really are with the right person, you shouldn't have any need to pretend about anything, your real self should be who they prefer without thinking twice about it because if you continue being who you are not, someday, you might have to pay bitterly for having lied all along the way. So if you've noticed that you are in such tight corner, I really think it's high time you adjusted and take a hike.

See also : How to attract and Seduce every Real Man

4. They Never pay attention to or ask about your Family.

I don't know how this sounds but let the truth be told, if you must be in any relationship, it should be one heading to somewhere in forever, and if this is your desire and theirs as well, knowing and talking about your family should be their second hubby. Anyone who has a future with you at heart should fall in love with your family as well, not just you. So if they're not interested in your family, I think you need to make a quick move before it starts raining.

Click the link below to continue reading...
https://www.mrawesomesblog.com/2018/05/9-signs-you-are-dating-wrong-person-mr.html
Re: 9 Signs You're In A Romantic Relationship With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Trash

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Boy Child / Woman In Viral Video Accused Of Abandoning Girl At Eatery Denies Knowing Her / I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.