Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How To Hide My Ip Address - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hide My Ip Address (1013 Views)

How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / I Need To Hide My Ip / How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hide My Ip Address by TCDURU(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2010
Please I need assistance on how to hide or disguise my IP Address.

I recently opened an online virtual cash account in Canada through a proxy, but unfortunately the proxy is no more functional.

Can someone help on any proxy that I can be using to access my account because Nigerian IPs are not allowed for the account.
Re: How To Hide My Ip Address by felix55(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2010
i have ur solution but first send me the details of jthe online account to my email box then i will hack and send one hide ip with details for u. contact me tru obinacom1@yahoo.com
Re: How To Hide My Ip Address by TCDURU(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Felix55

Check your inbox please.
Re: How To Hide My Ip Address by browncocos(f): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
@OP
I hope you truly didnt send the details of your account to him
bro  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na wa o!

just freaking google "how can i block my ip address"
and ull get the links to a gazilion ways to block it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hide My Ip Address by SSaemoenl(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2010
Try this www.hidemyip.com, they can offer you 15-days trial before you purchase. Continue to try and see if you can navigate through the destination you wanted. Wish you good luck.
Re: How To Hide My Ip Address by RIan1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
@poster

search by google,there are thousands of free proxy. use one of them to cross the block
Re: How To Hide My Ip Address by minmini: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
You can hide your ip address using this software http://free-hide-ip.en.softonic.com/
You can also use Proxy server to hide your ip. This could mask your IP with a fake one. You can check whether your original ip address hided or not using this site IP-Details.com
Re: How To Hide My Ip Address by Tolzeal(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
minmini: You can hide your ip address using this software http://free-hide-ip.en.softonic.com/
You can also use Proxy server to hide your ip. This could mask your IP with a fake one. You can check whether your original ip address hided or not using this site IP-Details.com

This Ain't As effective as HOTSPOT SHIELD. BEEN. using if for A while I can proudly Vouch for It and preferred to other VPN out there..

(1) (Reply)

where can I get good and relaible computer repairs in Owerri? / Magic Mtn Sim Is Back For July 2013 / Ector For PC Download Or Vector For Computer (windows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.