Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge (9294 Views)

How To Change My IP Address / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / I Need To Hide My Ip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by cramsvill(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2009
HOW can i do this so i can browse anonymosly?
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by deji2009(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2009
speak to your internet service provider
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by Drugz: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
easy hide ip is the best. grin

Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by cramsvill(m): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2009
i will try this
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by routik(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2009
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by eazybuzy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2009
why bother about hiding your ip, you want to scam people, better go and get something better to do with your ,
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by cramsvill(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2009
buzz off, who is scamming
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by Godmother(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
Email me and I'll give you over 50 sites that you can go through for free
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by net4cash: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hi Guys,

you can hide your IP if you want to access blocked site. i normally use:

http://www.shieldmyip.com

Cheer! cheesy
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
Try this software, sockschain, or just get a VPN, THEY WILL BROWSE THE MOST DIFFICULT WEBSITES.
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by vaengaiven: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
I will help you , It's simple to change the ip-address,But you cannot change the original ip-address,you can assign the fake ip-address,you can use the Hide ip-address concept and do it,You can hide the ip-address using the proxy server,get the list from online sites,also you can hide the ip-address using the hide ip-address,so hiding ip-address show the fake ip-address.You can check the ip-address at www.ip-details.com before and after hiding the ip-address.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by dinaafifi: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
VPN is the best choice to hide your IP address and get through blocking anonymously I use this VPN https://www.waselpro.com/en/ all servers are encrypted, this one worked great for me.
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Go to www.anonymousx.com
its free
NOTE:it only works on Mozilla Firefox
Re: How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge by gr3yb4ck(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Try downloading TOR aka The onion Router. IT IS FREE AND THE MOST RELIABLE WAY TO HIDE YOUR IP .EVEN THE FBI,CIA AND NSA HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO BREAK IT.

(1) (Reply)

AMD vs Intel: Which Is Better? / Configure your Microsoft Outlook to read Gmail and other email providers / How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.