Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC? (1473 Views)

My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In / Ways To Reduce How Much Data Your Win­dows 10 PC Uses / Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC? by droidinet(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2018
There is a question about Why is not Cortana Available on my Windows 10 PC? if Cortana is not on PC Windows 10 you do not panic first. We have some solutions for you so cortana can appear / available in your windows 10.

The step-by-step are
:

1.) Open Settings, choose Time & language, then Region & Language.

2.) Check out the Language (set as default) setting in your Windows display language. If your required language isn’t available, incorperate your desired language:

*Click Add Language.
*Select your languange (preferably english uk).
*Click on the newly selected locale and select Options.
*Under Speech, click Download.
*After the downloads are complete (this could take several minutes), return to the Time & Language settings.
*Click in your new language and choose Set as Default.

3.) Check the Country or region setting. Be sure the country selected corresponds when the Windows are display language put in the Language setting.

4.) Return to Settings and Time & language, and then select Speech. Check the Speech language setting, and make sure it’s aligned with the previous settings. If you are still having issues we found one final step:

5.) From Region & Language, under language is a Related settings section, click on Additional date, time & regional settings, then in the control panel widow that opens:

*Under Language, click Add a language.
*A table of installed languages display, click Methods of the language you’re using.
*At the top of the page under Windows display language, click Make default display language (or something like that).
*You will need to restart your PC for changes to take effect.

Note: If this says Enabled under Windows display language, this has already been done.
Conclusion

Hopefully article about why isn’t Cortana Availabe on my Windows 10 PC can solve your problem. If this is successful or not successful can be to comment / tell us and do not forget to share to your friends or colleagues. Thank you for visiting

Sources: https://notepadwordpad.com/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Window Xp To Vista / Folder Lock Without Any Software / Help Switch From Vista Home Basic To Premium Or Ultimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.