Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory (16666 Views)

What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.) / Our Buttocks A New Fashion Accessory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory by Paretomaster1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
praisejoshua:

Well, come to lag or go to oyo and ogun state and see for yourself

What is wrong with you....... Who told u I have not been to those places?

I was born n raised in Lag, people might have adopt using it, but we all know it's a Northern thing...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Paretomaster1:

What is wrong with you....... Who told u I have not been to those places?

I was born n raised in Lag, people might have adopt using it, but we all know it's a Northern thing...

Yes I know it is a northern thing but even most of the northerners don't use it much nowadays except the rich ones among them

But go to those places and u will see it commonly used even among lower classes in the community.

Majority of them are yoruba and even igbo muslims. It is very common to the extent dat you will see it on the palm of a yoruba muslim beggar child!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory by Paretomaster1(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2018
praisejoshua:

Yes I know it is a northern thing but even most of the northerners don't use it much nowadays except the rich ones among them

But go to those places and u will see it commonly used even among lower classes in the community.

Majority of them are yoruba and even igbo muslims. It is very common to the extent dat you will see it on the palm of a yoruba muslim beggar child!

That is not true, have u been to the North to make such claims ?

Please go, and argue with your ancestors, how in the world can Igbo, and Yoruba ladies use Henna more than the Northerners?

You definitely don't travel outta your enclave...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Paretomaster1:

That is not true, have u been to the North to make such claims ?

Please go, and argue with your ancestors, how in the world can Igbo, and Yoruba ladies use Henna more than the Northerners?

You definitely don't travel outta your enclave...

I have travelled to the north on many business trips moreso, I have many northerners as close friends
Re: 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory by Paretomaster1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
praisejoshua:

I have travelled to the north on many business trips moreso, I have many northerners as close friends

Then you've learn nothing....
Re: 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory by Paretomaster1(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2018
praisejoshua:

Then u must be sick

And demented

They don't value the art the way we value it here in southern Nigeria

Oh I see u ve just been released from yaba left......

No amount of ur heinous claim can change that.... the Henna, is a Northern thing, and they value it more than anyone now using it....

Go hang urself....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) / Tamar Awobotu: 24 Year Old Wins Top Model Worldwide 2012 / Kanye West Vs Dr Sid : Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.