Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

N50,000 Per Month Husband? Consider This Ladies! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N50,000 Per Month Husband? Consider This Ladies! (624 Views)

Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N50,000 Per Month Husband? Consider This Ladies! by Ratello: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Below is a beautiful piece composed by a lady friend on my Facebook page worth sharing. It was a story of life about marriage, though not yet married but her argument is based on why *Ladies should consider all the factors needed to be consulted before taking a plunge into a marriage of 50k per month spouse". Happy reading.

My parents started life with "face me i face you compound" .they suffered ehn because "money didn't dey..."
I gave my younger sister 4 years gap because money no dey ,so they had to do family planning and wait for another 4 years to have my last sister ...
I share these stories so you can see that life in marriage is hard and money is important...
We lived in a leaking house for years without toilet cos we couldn't afford a decent accommodation...
I watched my mother trek with pregnancy of each of my siblings under hot sun ....
They suffered ehn..mummy had a provision shop ..at a point ,profit entered into house keeping and everything folded...
My dad took loans from the bank several times and paid through his nose ...*sad sigh*..i was the first child so i was in the "know of all the money struggles ..
Anyone born in the 1980's , food was cheap then relatively..
Bus fare was 5 naira ..the economy was good ..cement was 400 naira a bag ..with 10 naira ,you can buy bread .5 Naira had value..yet people suffered.
Now everything don "da baaru "..
I blame Buhari...
If you are still opening your big mouth to talk about your parents using less than 50k to take care of you and your siblings those years ,you need a brain check ..
Instead of looking for a way to change the narratives,you want to tow that line again ?
God forbid it on your behalf...
I reject poverty for you in Jesus name !!
Struggle to better your life ....
Make a decision to give your own kids a life better than what your parents gave you and your siblings
I won't blame my parents for having 5 kids ,i would have blamed them for having 8 or 9...God knows i would have ...
Inasmuch as i love kids..
I wont bring my son and daughters into the world to suffer...
But my decision is this ..
If i have to plant cassava and sell to chase poverty away completely from my lineage ,i will ...
If you haven't suffered in life or paid huge bills ..stop arguing about this...
Its not a good place to be ..
Trust me....
Financial independence and freedom should be your everyday goal...chase the papers with aggressive hustle ..
Stop enabling poverty..
If you enjoy life when you are alive ,will you die ?
If your kids attend good schools ,will you die ?
If you eat good food ,will heaven fall ??

Change your mindset please .
This will be my last post on this ...
Let me go and cry first as i just remembered some things ..
God ,�
#HSM

@ChinwenremJoy

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=196262411293671&id=100027297410170

1 Like

Re: N50,000 Per Month Husband? Consider This Ladies! by Betakeshi: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Always Came First In Class: Is That A Good Motivation For A Child? / Jumia Treasure Hunt - Live Now / FOR SALE: Remote 7.6kva Gen./executive Furniture/laptops/desktops/other Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.