Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab (62273 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos / Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Wow..... She fineeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Ogelamod(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2018
She is fine In anything.�

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Bridget95(f): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2018
Is it me or my eyes?

She looks like one of the chibok girls
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by DateMynd44(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Thank God there's no such thing as bini Muslim
actually there is

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Sadoyin74: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bcoz she wore an hijab that makes her more beautiful when not wearing one.... this is how to spot a religious extremist. someone that looks looks like a bank robber with the hijab

And u my friend are a religion racist.
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Binikingdowm: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2018
DateMynd44:
actually there is
prove? It's an abomination
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Banter1(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2018
Mathus:
When you Wan born
��
when God say so. only him can give children to whom ever he wishes.
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Binikingdowm: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2018
abdulkayus:

There are bini Muslims but few sha. Ask around
sorry but there aren't
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by DateMynd44(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:
prove? It's an abomination
you're not Bini so u won't know. you're an impostor, an Osu from the flat Head region.
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Binikingdowm: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2018
DateMynd44:
you're not Bini so u won't know. you're an impostor, an Osu from the flat Head region.
grin you are Yoruba, you are telling a bini guy there is a Bini muslim..

Dude there is no such thing as a bini Muslim
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
when are you going to be pregnant?
give her belle
oloshi
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Favor99(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2018
She’s beautiful smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by DateMynd44(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin you are Yoruba, you are telling a bini guy there is a Bini muslim..

Dude there is no such thing as a bini Muslim
for your information I'm studying in UNIBEN. about 75% of my class are Bini indigenes and majority of them are Muslims bearing names like Aishat, Rashitu, Zainab and the rest, they even attend classes with hijab and their state of origin I Edo state, Oredo, Egor, Ovia and those Bini villages.
and I know too well that they're not Auchis (Etsako)
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by EmekaBlue(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2018
She no too fine...she just yellow
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2018
chara019:
she can't answer you via nairaland,I suggest u meet her in person.
don't mind the fool
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Binikingdowm: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2018
DateMynd44:
for your information I'm studying in UNIBEN. about 75% of my class are Bini indigenes and majority of them are Muslims bearing names like Aishat, Rashitu, Zainab and the rest, they even attend classes with hijab and their state of origin I Edo state, Oredo, Egor, Ovia and those Bini villages.
and I know too well that they're not Auchis (Etsako)
you just embarrassed yourself, anybody bearing foreign names, surnames aren't Bini..

80% of uniben students are Binis and no single one is muslim.
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Friend01(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bcoz she wore an hijab that makes her more beautiful when not wearing one.... this is how to spot a religious extremist. someone that looks looks like a bank robber with the hijab

But typical of perverts they want to be ogling at women who are not their wives saying it is religious extremism to support any idea that makes woman dress modestly.
You are pervert no doubt.
And calling somebody a bank robber because of hijaab goes to show how low you think. intellectually.

I can name names of women who put on hijaab who your near-nude ladies can't stand in any way when it comes to intellectualism.

keep it up perv!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by enemyofprogress: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2018
MURIC will celebrate this
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by DateMynd44(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:
you just embarrassed yourself, anybody bearing foreign names, surnames aren't Bini..

80% of uniben students are Binis and no single one is muslim.
u are not Bini and can't speak for the binis.
I just enlightened your ignorance and you're still doubting.
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Binikingdowm: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
DateMynd44:
u are not Bini and can't speak for the binis.
I just enlightened your ignorance and you're still doubting.
then you are not Yoruba.

I can't even wrap my head on how Yoruba became Muslims, why would a tribe choose that religion willingly, oh I forgot they were forced
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2018
babacletus:

Will it also reduce child marriages?
that's off topic.
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by SarkinYarki: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2018
These people want to Islamize Nigeria by all means
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Ghost01(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Hijab, besides being a religious garb, is a fashion item. I see non-Muslimahs wear it every now and then.
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2018
claseek:
stop asking such insensitive questions angry

*Sensitive
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by promiseicha(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2018
praizblog:
She's still beautiful

Afrocandy Show off Bare Butt & shake her butt To Celebrates Halloween Day >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS &
WATCH VIDEO HERE

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Sardauna24(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Proudly hijab she's more beautiful with the hijab
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by Springforth: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Muric will soon issue statement

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by doggedfighter(f): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Wow! Indeed! There's modesty in dressing. With dressings like this, obscene mind freaks and thinking will greatly be reduced and rape cases will drastically be reduced also. Hijab is a pride, hijab is a privilege.
To the Muslim woman, the hijab provides a sense of empowerment. It is a personal decision to dress modestly according to the command of a genderless Creator; to assert pride in self, and embrace one's faith openly, with independence and courageous conviction.

Who's this?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by dingbang(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Adesua just fine
Re: Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
yungmoney447:
Adesua goan born and let us eat rice.
so if she no born you no go eat rice.otini problem.okanrenisofune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.