Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent (19029 Views)

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent / Wahala�‍♀️�‍♀️: Tenant Arraigned After Assault On Landlady Over Utility Bill / Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by memez: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2018
A tenant, Mr. Muritala Bankole, has landed in trouble after he was caught sprinkling a black substance suspected to be a charm in the compound over his inability to meet up with payment of rent.

Source reports that the incident happened at Magaji Street in Abaranje in Ikotun area of Lagos where they reside.

It gathered that Bankole had mixed the substance with salt and water and chanted the name of his landlady, Olapade Afusat, while he moved round the compound at night.
The landlady claimed that he did so in order to kill her or use the potency of the charms to prevent her from demanding any rent from him and then take over the house.
The landlady was said to have caught him at night while he was doing the incantation and sprinkling the substance in the compound and handed him over to the police at Ikotun Division.

At the police station the police asked to know from Bankole why he did so but he was unable to give satisfactory response as the landlady was said to have claimed it was a ploy to skip rent payment and take over her house which she inherited from her parents.
The police found Bankole culpable and charged him before Ejigbo Magistrates court for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace.

He pleaded not guilty. The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor, did not oppose his bail but asked court for a short adjournment for trial.
Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade, granted Bankole bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.
He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect the bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 21st November, 2018.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/tenant-plants-charm-landlady-rent

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by memez: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2018
sad
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by LilSmith55(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by scobyy2007: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Booked.
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by yeyeboi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Only in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by DAntivirus: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
I really don't want to say this even though its so tempting...

I can't hold it back...

I'm really trying to...

I just can't...

AFONJA MUSLIM !!! grin grin grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
These set of pple and charms

Muritala Bankole

They are popula in this way

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Sunofgod(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lol....
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by punisha: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

What The fork?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
This will be the first time I've seen someone being threatened with death on her own property.

Nigerians and comedy ehn..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nawa o.. On top person thing again? shocked

The fool no fit use charm invoke apartment out of thin air for himself? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Davidfash10000: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Kureh(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by annnikky(f): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Someone that couldn't pay house rent Where will he get the money to pay for bail then cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by itiswellandwell: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Allylic(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
I'm sure the tenant was just acting a script..na empty barrel dey shout pass

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by omo1478(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
I don't know why people are so very very wicked?

1 Like

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by hollywater: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
I'm tired of this Country.Evil people every Conner. Park out if you don't have money to pay for your rent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
DAntivirus:
I really don't want to say this even though its so tempting...

I can't hold it back...

I'm really trying to...

I just can't...

AFONJA MUSLIM !!! grin grin grin
shut up
Is tribalism everything?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by AdonaiAluminium: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wicked tenant! Some tenants are like that, very evil to both their landlords and co tenants.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by bigkahuna704(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
just because he can not pay up. people dubious sha
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Dude397(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Charm doesn't work on a believer, true story!!

1 Like

Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Lucifer66(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fools.
The Nigerian police arrested an idiot for using charms. There is no such thing!
Those officers should be sacked!
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by itiswellandwell: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wicked and devilish tenant.
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by saintneo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dubious soul......
Re: Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent by Cumtroller: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Afonja’s at it again. Coneheaded scum.

I can not fathom why they are so evil, wicked and callous!!!

I will never rent out my properties to any descendant of Oduduwa before they turn it to a shrine for Rape and Ritual killings or worse use charms to “takeover” the property.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program / Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 3 At Enugu Police Checkpoint / 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.