Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. (26026 Views)

Man Stabs His Brother To Death In Bauchi / Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent / Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by queensera(f): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2018
A 37-year-old man, Nurudeen Bakare, went wild on Wednesday, stabbing his 65-year-old mother, Bosede, to death, TheNation said in a report.

He was said to have killed her after rented argument at their Oremeji, Ilasamaja, Mushin, Lagos home. Bakare was said to have been away from home for 12 years before his recent return to the area.

He was said to have accused his mother, popularly called Iya Fali, of sitting on his father’s property, warning that he felt like killing someone. Iya Fali allegedly responded that he would end up in jail if he did.

Shunning his mother’s warning, he allegedly picked up a knife and started stabbing her. As if possessed, he started shouting: “I have killed her! I have killed her!!, I have killed her!!!,” witness said.

When people rushed to the scene, they saw Mrs Bakare in her pool of blood. Some youths immediately grabbed Bakare and started beating him. He reportedly begged them not to kill him, but to call the police.

Lagos State Police Command’s spokesman, Chike Oti, said Bakare had been arrested and taken to Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) at Panti, Yaba.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/man-stabs-mum-to-death-over-rent-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Lunatic

11 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Emmylyon(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2018
That's so bad and gross .
He should be made to face the law and the moral consequences of what he did.
Rip to the 65yr old mum

8 Likes

Ok
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by stefanweeks: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Yellowbar

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by omop20(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Wonders they say, shall never cease. Which kain weed the guy smoke so?
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by NwaAmaikpe: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
shocked

Wicked mother.
She was eating alone.
Now because of her greed, this youngman will spend the rest of his life in prison.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
There is an animal above me grin

93 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by overhypedsteve(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
ETH
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by DrObum(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Take him to a psychiatric hospital. He definitely needs treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Ugaboy: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
The cursed placed on this man by his village people has actually manifested on him

Say no to codeine n Tramadol this Afonja Children

NCAN next to u

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by SpaceAngel: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2018
drugs
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Xisnin(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2018
A bastard fighting over his father's dingy house when he should be out hustling.

6 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Millz404(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2018
on your father's property
You no get hand to build ur own property......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by bedspread: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Last Days Prophecy being FUFILLED in our Eyes....
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by tragergeorge(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2018
If your gf no de social media,you don't know what the lord is doing for you......

All this Lagos people sef, Abi na d stress for the city de worry dem I nor know.....animals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2018
AFONJAX

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by thorpido(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2018
Lol @ 'sitting on his father's property'

Drug addict of a child.Wasted spam.

6 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by madridguy(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2018
The guy is mentally unbalanced.
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Buharisef(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Bakare

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Sanchase: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Terrible son. He probably tried to separate her skull from her body.

Rip

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Aristo3146(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2018
My imagination goes back to when she carried you 9 months in her womb, She had the opportunity to kill you but her love for you wouldn't make her think towards that angle, she labored for hours to bright you fourth, She starved herself on several occasions so that you can feed as a child ...The best way to pay her is to come and end her life...God will definitely judge you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by herich(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
AFO... And crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by jericco1(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2018
he was clearly possessed
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by brownhawk: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2018
sexybbstar:
Lunatic
why do u think he shouted I have killed her severally

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Donchukz(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Animal called man, for you to kill the woman that gave birth to you,nurtured from infant to the man you now,at 37 years of age;you are suppose to be a husband to your mother,a protector,a provider but,you turned around and acted like an animal, you are supposed to be singing Tupac's dear mama to her. Mehn,go and rotten in the rotten part of hell,idiot,your cursed. R.I.P to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by dominique(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2018
You'll hardly see female children fighting and dragging over property, it's always the males most of the time. If there was no property won't you live? Someone worked and acquired his property, can't you do same? People like this disgust me. I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life or better still, face a firing squad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) / Mabel Okafor Was Murdered By Her Gateman In Lagos Over Salary / Chinese Customs Seize Three Tonnes Of Pangolin Scales Imported From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.